Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't you see I'm a sprouter? Still so young!
    On the plus side, loads of free activator for the compost heap!

Comment

• I have too much free activator for the compost heap...........I think it's an age thing..........
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        I have too much free activator for the compost heap...........I think it's an age thing..........
        I don't know about the age thing... as a young 40 something, my neighbours at the plot must think I've got an artesian well in my shed with the amount of buckets I come out with.
        .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Have a nice evening out with 'ladies group', then can't sleep, cos head full of 'stuff', still awake at 2.30!

Feeling sleepy.
          DottyR

Comment

• Disinfectant in eye - OUCH!!!!
            Bits in hair, need bath now..... At least greenhouse is nice and clean now:-)

Comment

• WORK!! I hate the staff there now. Was so close to walking out for good this morning. I am sure they doing on purpose now, causing trouble with me because I have a new job!!!!!!
              Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                I have too much free activator for the compost heap...........I think it's an age thing..........
                You can always use it to bleach your toga.

My rant - losing my temper at work twice this week, and I know it's just because I'm tired and need time off, but couldn't have it last week 'cos of Diwali and half the staff already on holiday.
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• Oh dear,row next door, hate it.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Yes, front garden, I know that your rose needs cutting back without it knocking on the window to remind me. I'm hardly going to do it at this moment, am I? Stop nagging!

Comment

• Garden centres not being garden centres from mid October to the new year. Bah humbug
                      Bex

Comment

• The shelling has started again. They are close by tonight.
                        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Decided to make pumpkin pie today. Got some ready made pastry dad what it said to do twice but both times it all collapsed and burnt.
                          So went out and got some more bits with the kids to make a cake. Cake was fine until I realised one of my helpers has slipped with the nutmeg and various other spices. My tongue and roof of mouth are still numb
                          sigpic

Comment

• ... and so it continues. Large dog in my crutch/armpit. He's a ruddy Gundog for chuff's sake.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• nope, I'm not gunna rise to it and be rude

my rant, Sunday being the one day I just don't do the allotment was a beautiful allotment day.

Edit note : I was responding to G4's post
                              Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 02-11-2014, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• People who live their lives through their kids. Let them go. Grow up. Learn to become their own person. You have to get on with your own life now. Yes, we all know you love them, but for heaven's sake!!!!

Also, putting said 'child' (now an adult) on a pedestal is very unhealthy. You will create a monster. Trust me - I've witnessed it before.
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X