Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in the car for 2 hours and I only drove 25miles....

Comment

• one cyclist with no lights last evening

and 14 drivers
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• ...and where exactly is the treacle when you need it???

was going to make treacle toffee and parkin...oh well...
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Two things today have ticked me off today. First he fish tank today
          We are decorating the dining room and the fish tank was on a massive oak book case. So to move the book case means emptying the fish tank. 5 buckets later and it time to lift the fish tank. So OH one end and I'm at the other we lifted it ok but just as we went to put it down on the floor water started poring out my side piece.
          So had to rush out and get a new tank. Yet another expense.
          My second rant is if my OH doesn't stop switching the dinning room light on and off to admire his handy work then I swear I am going to take the light bulbs out and hide them away.
          sigpic

Comment

• Grrrr I could scream right now!!!!! The hospital has phoned me up saying I cannot start now on the 17th November because there is not enough information on my reference. And now I have to wait until they contact my manager and find out more about me. Apparently this could take a few week. They told me I need to retract my resignation form, but I have a feeling my manager will not want me to stay.

To be honest I do not want to stay there after they treat me like crap. But I also can't afford not to work.
            Carrie

Comment

• Being made to feel guilty for not working today. It's my day off and I'm not paid to work today so stop texting me with work questions.
              Sympathies Cariann.

Comment

• Why do shops send out leaflets stating half price toy sales when they have none in stock?

Comment

• The little S**t who drove through a very large puddle on purpose drenching my two kids.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Carpets, that 'eat' the little back bits of earrings when you drop one on the floor! Where do they disappear to?
                    DottyR

Comment

• my rant is,have you thought about a magnet,or a newly cleaned out hover,then you can go dust fishing
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Fireworks. Again.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Hunters on a Sunday who ignore the rule about firing directly in the direction of properties! Was sitting in my new conservatory tending the plants when 'BANG!!' and lead starts raining down on the new polycarbonate roof.

Anybody know where I can get a job lot of land mines to put in the field above our property?

Comment

• Toddlers who won't eat! Two hour stand-off. All entertainment withdrawn until dinner consumed. EVERY NIGHT. Why, why, why? I'm not feeding the little bu**er dog food or anything! It's things he likes! I have earache from all the screaming and whining.
                            Need............wine............n...o.....w...............(whimper).

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                              Fireworks. Again.
                              I think they'd moved onto some bigger explosives last night. Horrible horrible noise on and off all evening.

Comment

• Yes, demolition contractors taking down the old factory over the back, I appreciate that you have a job to do; so I can overlook the noise of the machinery even when in continues on a Sunday.

But would it have killed you to stop for the two minute silence?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X