Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling mad with myself! Sucked up my ipad lead in the Hoover yesterday, now it won't fit in the charger plug and I've only got 9% battery life left! Oh, I could kick something!

Comment

• Just having a giggle before someones battery runs out..................sorry, not nice......
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Feeling mad with myself! Sucked up my ipad lead in the Hoover yesterday, now it won't fit in the charger plug and I've only got 9% battery life left! Oh, I could kick something!
        12345..............1000 10001 make sure your toes have a soft landing,

my rant it happened to you,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• My rant - people who think its a good idea to hoover. No good can come of it

Comment

• My rant, dogs that think it is a good idea to bounce up and knock heads - I now have a blue egg where Rosie banged me on the forehead - I am sure she is just as hurt but it made bending over and digging to day a bit head throbbingly painful! Bless her she is a lot more stoical than me
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• My husband is the worst junk hoarder I have ever met. Yesterday he decided to clear out his computer room. It was overdue, you couldn't get through the door for piles of junk. (I am relegated to a laptop in the lounge or bedroom)

After 2 hours all that had happened was that the piles of junk had moved into other rooms. I couldn't get out of the front door or into the bedroom and he had blown the vacuum cleaner up!!

Comment

• Start of Christmas shopping - I would rather have my teeth pulled out with no anaestetic?. Daft woman with loads of kids blocking the aisle so she could chat on her mobile about her hair extensions and refusing to move because 'it is a very important conversation'
                oh No I will have to do more yet!
                On the plus side The Range has their veggie seeds at BOGOF so.....
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I can't wait to retire (unfortunately another 18 - 20 years to go)

I'm totally scunnered with my work - but at that awkward age now where a career change is not possible.
                  .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                    I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I can't wait to retire (unfortunately another 18 - 20 years to go)

I'm totally scunnered with my work - but at that awkward age now where a career change is not possible.
                    Me too! Just worked another 12 hour day which takes my hourly rate to a little over £8.
                    My rant, too much work and not enough pay.

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                      Me too! Just worked another 12 hour day which takes my hourly rate to a little over £8.
                      My rant, too much work and not enough pay.
                      Yep, just did a 12 hour shift myself, kn@ckered, couldn't be bothered with dinner and my boy was already asleep in bed - and it's the same again tomorrow.

I'm in a stinking mood -will need to go to the 'happy thread' before I hit my bed.
                      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Being told from my new job that they are not going to take me on. After they have messed be about telling me a start date and me handing my notice in at my current job. Whatever my manager has said to them has now screwed me up from working. And I am sure as hell not going to ask my current job to retract my resignation after what they have done. For all I care they can go and take a jump!
                        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                          Being told from my new job that they are not going to take me on. After they have messed be about telling me a start date and me handing my notice in at my current job. Whatever my manager has said to them has now screwed me up from working. And I am sure as hell not going to ask my current job to retract my resignation after what they have done. For all I care they can go and take a jump!

Buggers: Speak to ACAS. It's free.

My rant: Cat keeps coming and pestering for food. EAT WHAT'S IN THE DISH FIRST!

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                            Being told from my new job that they are not going to take me on. After they have messed be about telling me a start date and me handing my notice in at my current job. Whatever my manager has said to them has now screwed me up from working. And I am sure as hell not going to ask my current job to retract my resignation after what they have done. For all I care they can go and take a jump!
                            By law you can not give a person a 'bad' reference. Agree with alldigging speak to ACAS or Citizens Advice people.

My rant is OH telling me my painting is ok but he is going to have to touch up the areas I have missed. This is the guy who told me I had put three coats on one area. Duh, no its called a shadow.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                              I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I can't wait to retire (unfortunately another 18 - 20 years to go)

Me too. Only 10 year to go though. Been considering whether I can afford to cash in my pension when I hit 55 in 3 years time and move to Bulgaria.
                              What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                              Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• Poorly old cat that won't eat

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X