Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who consume more than their fair share of coffee/tea/milk/sugar as there are two of them at the yard, and they both partake. They are the same couple who never contribute to the funds, when funds are asked for? (Or offer help to anyone else on the yard, and will, in fact, sneak out purposely to avoid helping, therefore leaving others to do it on their own - but that's another story.)

Said couple have decided to contribute a jar of coffee. "Yay!" You might think. Well, yes, but they have written on the lid, in felt-tip pen 'Donated by M & J' so everyone knows! How pathetic can some folk get!?

* steps off soap-box and toddles off...
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 13-11-2014, 07:17 AM.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your cat Alison.

Bluddy great huge spider that crawls out of the sink while I"m washing up in the other side. Enough to put you off washing up again!

I might as well whinge about how hot it is, even though it's only early spring and we'll probably get a few late frosts to kill off any plants that go out -36C is just ridiculous!
      Last edited by Feral007; 13-11-2014, 09:48 AM.
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Mayonnaise in squeezy bottles - what a cr@p idea!!

Comment

• Why say they are size UK12 then send me EU46..................p1llock................got to mess about returning them now..............
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Work covering my last shift without telling me. Just gone into to work for them to tell me I aint working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well at least I wont have to work there again
            Carrie

Comment

• Feel sorry for the messing around you have had,at least you know you have something they not,that is work ethic and good manners,at least you hopefully,can now turn to the new page now,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                Work covering my last shift without telling me. Just gone into to work for them to tell me I aint working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well at least I wont have to work there again

As comment above Carrie, time to leave all the rubbish behind and move on, something better round the corner. X
                DottyR

Comment

• M6 traffic...Grrr!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    Why say they are size UK12 then send me EU46..................p1llock................got to mess about returning them now..............
                    That is rather large for a hat size, BM........

Comment

• I don't get it..........have just been in 2 stores, 1 has EU46 as UK11 & the other has EU46 as UK 12.........
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

I don't get it..........have just been in 2 stores, 1 has EU46 as UK11 & the other has EU46 as UK 12.........
                        Ordering Clarks Shoes Online | Adult Size Chart Clark's the king of shoe fitting say it's an 11!

Comment

I don't get it..........have just been in 2 stores, 1 has EU46 as UK11 & the other has EU46 as UK 12.........
                          That's because we size differently between men and women. Women's size 12 is EU45, and men's is EU46.
                          I know this because I have bought many wellies over the years, and they come in mens sizes and I don't like having to wear two pairs of socks to make them fit.

Which is my rant

I refer you to they who know all... shoe size charts
                          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                          Endless wonder.

Comment

• My rant - how can a Doctor charge £10 for a sick note for a child?
                            Son has acute sinusitis for two weeks, on antibiotics, and a clarinet exam next week that he may not be able to take! Robbing b@ggers

Comment

• Vet bill in the post - Hey Ho!
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                                I refer you to they who know all... shoe size charts
                                They cannot even agree on something so simple...................

International shoe size conversion chart

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X