Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering a special offer for Saturnalia and when checking the day before the delivery to find "Sorry, this product is not available". They also have the audacity to then direct you to the same product, but with a more expensive offer. Bladdy supermarkets
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Glad you're all acting your age BTW
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Phone calls that wake you up,just to announce about your PPI errr what.....google off,one of many,
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Only just finding out something is wrong with me because my sisters doctor from the hospital wanted me to go and have blood tests. Mine is more severe then hers. :/ Why they not find this sooner!!
          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
            Only just finding out something is wrong with me because my sisters doctor from the hospital wanted me to go and have blood tests. Mine is more severe then hers. :/ Why they not find this sooner!!
            OOOOH Carrie so sorry to hear you news,hope you get sorted as soon as,x
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Thanks, just means I have go on tablets for a few weeks :/ Just means more tablets to my list of tablets that I am on. I am only 26 and I am falling bits!
              Carrie

Comment

• The woman who collected some old furniture off me last week that I had put on Freecycle who went on to put it all up for sale on our local Facebook For Sale & Wants. After looking at her other posts on that site I think she does this very regularly.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I am GUTTED. Mr Noosner, thinking he was being helpful, cleared and took to the tip all my apparently dead bean plants. But they were my DRIED beans (Gigantes) drying on the vine. I just CANNOT believe it. I had been carefully tending them since April. Why didn't he ASK me first? The thing is, even though he knows I'm really upset, I can't even be properly cross with him because he was all chuffed with himself for helping out. I just had to take the dog out for a walk in the dark and cry my eyes out walking round the park!

(Our garden is tiny, and my three compost bags/bins are already full, which is why he thought the tip was a good idea.)
                  My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Poor Mr Noosner....................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                      Poor Mr Noosner....................
                      BM! I thought you were on MY side!

Comment

• ((((HUGS)))) Noosner. My lovely (non-gardener) Hubby, decided to hand-weed a front border last year. He disposed of all my tree seedlings that had been carefully planted there for safety.
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noosner View Post
                          BM! I thought you were on MY side!
                          I am but us fellas can't do right for doin wrong.................
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                            ((((HUGS)))) Noosner. My lovely (non-gardener) Hubby, decided to hand-weed a front border last year. He disposed of all my tree seedlings that had been carefully planted there for safety.
                            Oh no! Thanks, G4, that makes me feel a lot better!! And thanks for the hug too xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              I am but us fellas can't do right for doin wrong.................
                              Very true, BM! My heart bleeds for you all

Comment

• Just spent 45 mins making a lego fire engine and some 4x4 thingy. Only took the kids 10 mins to totally trash them and loose several bits.
                                Just hope no one gets them anymore for madmas.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X