This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man-Flu..................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Went down to allotment armed with good intentions and a jobs list. Couldn't get shed door open as the wood has swollen. So ended up coming home and doing some jobs at home instead.
      Will be going back down before I pick OH up armed with a spade and try and do a couple of the jobs on my list.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Man-Flu..................
        Thank goodness its not that really nasty Gorilla flu then
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• O - u - r

i - n - t - e - r - n - e - t

c - o - n - n - e - c - t - i - o - n

is driving me mental!

Time for me to give B ruddy T another hard time...
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• My pet hate...........Smart???? Motorways.

Travelled all the way from "oop north" here in Yorkshire to "down south" in Kent last week.

Nightmare!!!! Again!!!!

Smart motorways are not smart!!! In fact the M1 is particularly stupid.

After a particularly horrendous southbound journey I decided to return on the A1 which I haven't used for years. (mainly dual carriageway and totally unsmart)

Joy ..............well relatively.

Despite the fact that it was evening rush hour(s) when I was travelling the experience was so much better.

Whoever designs and supposedly monitors "smart" motorways needs a brain transplant.

I am sure they have only one objective...............to collect speeding fines.

Comment

• Broke me specs OK I have a spare pair but if they go to I am blind so its of to S**c S*v*ers with a wedge of money.
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Got another bladdy cold:

Comment

• Nappies !!

Have been asked to take some 'Little Lamb Bamboo Nappies' to South Africa foe baby Emily. Fine, but it's soooo complicated, 'with wraps, or without wraps, liners? Patterned or plain, wet nappy bags, what size, and at £8.99 EACH !

HELP.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Adverts on the Vine! I do not want a Russian or Chinese wife, eh only me on this iPad and I'm a woman

Comment

• Originally posted by FROSTYFRECKLE View Post
                      Adverts on the Vine! I do not want a Russian or Chinese wife, eh only me on this iPad and I'm a woman
                      Can you please put a link in the 'Grapes Recommendations' thread.

Thanks
                      .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Kevin, eh no

Comment

• The dog chewed up my computer glasses over night - so like a sprat I.m sitting here with half a pair and one lens balanced over the bridge of my nose. Just as well I only see out of my right eye.
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Car MOT. What more can I say.
                            sigpic

Comment

• It's my dad's 60th surprise birthday party on Saturday. I ordered off the internet the other day 2 60th pack of balloons and have received them this morning to only discover they sent me 1 60th and 1 90th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Carrie

Comment

• Try some sticky tape,plaster gaffer tape ext,cut int small bits,that what i did

my rant is,it was MR LD that sat on um,as it was my walkabouts,it was very embarasing going shopping,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X