Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights wind did a right number on my greenhouse 2 broken panels and a door that thought it was a kite.

Nothing like chasing a door down the street at 2am.....in a dressing gown and slippers.

Comment

• Bad luck Tomatoe !

My rant - Blimming Trashco delivery.
      ordered 3.50Kg pork leg joint................................

and got a 1.5kg one

How's that going to feed the family at the weekend. Means I have to get the bus and go to buy more, which is what I was trying to avoid by having the delivery *mutter mutter grumble*

Comment

• I've finally got Mr Noosner's cold... thought I was going to escape. And it is a humdinger, with a bit of a gastric element. Yuk. Still, have forced myself to get up and out of bed, and I do feel more human for it.
        My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• My sister in law. Rang today to ask what I was doing for my OH big 50. Well nothing cause he doesn't want a big party, we can't afford a big party and all his family are up north. Also he is at work so we will be having a small party tea for him.
          Oh no can't possibly do that she has a few days off from work so is going to do a surprise visit for him. Oh Joy.
          Great am going to have her picking holes in everything from the kids and Wills speech, to the decorating, to how the tree has been put up, how bl##dy fantastically well her and her kids are doing, her new car, her pay rise that she will be getting in April. Well you get the hint.
          She is ringing me on Monday to confirm what she is doing. Just hope it is just her and not her two kids, who I really don't like, and her dog who she has no control over.
          Last edited by noviceveggrower; 10-12-2014, 07:13 PM. Reason: took out bad word.
          sigpic

Comment

• Previously mentioned Customer Services Department, finally dispatched my goods SEVEN days after I paid for them. The parcel was sent, via the worst carrier in the uk, last ruddy Thursday. Where the chuff is it!!!!?
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Hope NVG's SIL doesn't visit the vine...................
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                Vertigo & I don't piggin drink so can't appreciate the cheap hit.
                Ear problems BM?

Christmas shopping for teenage boys......

Comment

• Perforated eardrums............
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Hope NVG's SIL doesn't visit the vine...................
                    So do I. This is the only place I have to get away from everyone and everything and 'talk' to people with similar interests as my self.
                    sigpic

Comment

Perforated eardrums............
                      Ouch! My son has one perforated. He's broken the septum(sp) in his nose. The middle bit between his nostrils (another rugby injury) and it's causing no end of trouble. He had a bout of vertigo a few weeks back

My rant - early mornings. Can't wait for school hols!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        Previously mentioned Customer Services Department, finally dispatched my goods SEVEN days after I paid for them. The parcel was sent, via the worst carrier in the uk, last ruddy Thursday. Where the chuff is it!!!!?
                        One of them parcel companies has stopped collections cos they have too many deliveries.
                        Can't think what they're called.. it's a very tall girl who does them round here.

Memory. Not what it was.

Yodel!
                        Last edited by alldigging; 11-12-2014, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alldigging View Post
                          One of them parcel companies has stopped collections cos they have too many deliveries.
                          Can't think what they're called.. it's a very tall girl who does them round here.

Memory. Not what it was.

Yodel!
                          Yeah. Thanks for that.

Ruddy supplier is now ignoring my emails...

Good job I'm busy.

Even if I wasn't, I'm far too cross to phone them.

Comment

• Originally posted by alldigging View Post

Memory. Not what it was.

Yodel!
                            If she is very tall maybe she has got stuck under a low bridge?
                            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Finally got a tracking number!
                              Parcel was collected on 4th December. A whole week after I paid them for the goods.
                              It was then sent from the supplier in Chelmsford, to Basildon Service Centre.
                              It sat there FOR A WHOLE CHUFFING WEEEEEEEEEK! Before being sent to ruddy Hatfield Service Centre.
                              Seven hours later it was sent to ruddy Cambridge Service Centre. FFS, it's done more miles than I have in the last week, and it still hasn't got here. I should get it in the next 24-48 hours.

I'm less than an hour from the chuffing supplier. I wish I'd driven over and picked the bleeeeeping thing up myself.

Comment

• Oh, and I wanted to add more but it won't let me...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X