Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope she pegged it by it's ears and not it's b....................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• The puker is female. I anticipated the hate posts, but couldn't be arrised to re-phrase it.

Anyway, the puker went to sleep after all the 'fun.'

Half an hour later, she woke up, and puked in the lounge. Half on the rug, half on the carpet.

EFFS WERE SAID!

Lots and lots of EFFS!

And it's not getting any ruddy dinner...
      Last edited by Glutton4...; 26-12-2014, 06:06 PM.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oh, and a rant about myself, too. Local shop was open when I went to do the Nags. There was space to park, and we need milk, as our bottle has gorne orfe. Did I stop? No. I was in a rush to get things done before dark.

You guessed it, ruddy shop was closed when I drove home.

I iz a Pillock!

Comment

• ... only bile now ...

Hall runner this time.

We're running out of floor-coverings ...

Comment

• Who said the rant thread not needed on Christmas day. Balloon next door been hammering and banging for weeks and started again yesterday. He only stopped when I roared some choice words at him through the wall. The house is council owned too.(ours is ex council). Shouldn't have blood pressure raised on Christmas day

Comment

• Well didn't get four hours sleep last night. I had hoped after getting four hours on Christmas Eve my sleep pattern was going to improve - just b@llocks

Comment

• Ner Sner. Just mud.

Comment

• Grrrrrrh have just had to scrape the windscreen of the car. Very frosty out there

Comment

• bronchitis......
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Just back from picking up a few things at the shops. Morrisons is going to be open the 1st January - WHY? Went to Homebase to see if they had anything nice in their TLC plant section - no, however had a wander around and they have started bringing in their new gardening stock - £15.99 for a chilli plant kit

Comment

• Easter Eggs at assba's
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                          Easter Eggs at assba's
                          Seriously???

my rant.... 12 year old daughter.
                          Honestly, if we were victorians we'd have called a priest to excorcise her by now
                          http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Yep Easter Eggs are out.....why I ask my self

Comment

• umm, how come it is snowing when there is a clear blue sky and the sun is out??????

oh, because it is not! It is the ash from my neighbours but one fire. They only got the house a month a go and they haven't moved in properly yet. Grrrr!

Why is everyone a ruddy pyromaniac round here?????

Comment

• People that don't understand the need for a fire!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X