Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah! and it is nuclear not nucular and mall not maul!
    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Totally agree with you there G4. I was really annoyed a few weeks ago when a colleague of higher designation and therefore earning a lot more than me, replied to my e-mail with "I should of guessed". Numpty.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Ooh Ooh my friend's GP asked her if she was norshush, not nauseous. Think he's been watching too many episodes of TBBT

Comment

• Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
          ?...... and mall not maul!
          It's a shopping centre in this country.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• tis not, it's getting attacked by a wild animal

Comment

• Why do so many people buy me chocolate at Christmas when they know I'm usually trying to lose weight a week later? I'm not so fond of it that I can gorge it in those few days

Comment

• Scratch that, I'll take it work and make them all fat

Comment

• i missed some of the Dr Blake series on the Beeb, and now it appears it's moved to pay channels (Sky, Virgin), so the Beeb won't be repeating it for ages
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                    Yeah! and it is nuclear not nucular and mall not maul!
                    Ooh, thank you Scarey. Clue is it's Pall Mall not Paul Maul.

And what happened to railway stations. And it's specific not persific. And it's February not Febry. I'll stop now although I could go on.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• And I've left my mobile in my son's pocket. I missed 2 rather important calls because we were in a very noisy shopping centre (mall?), so he put it in his pocket on vibrate in case they rang again (a number you can't ring back). I won't be seeing him for 2 weeks. Bummer.
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                        Ooh, thank you Scarey. Clue is it's Pall Mall not Paul Maul.

And what happened to railway stations. And it's specific not persific. And it's February not Febry. I'll stop now although I could go on.
                        I always pronounce it Paul Maul.
                        Name me 5 other words ending in all that aren't pronounced that way.
                        I'll still come up with loads of others that are.

Rant: Can't see the winky emoticon without my specs.
                        Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• Its Shall not Shawl

My rant - people who chat in the Rant thread

Comment

• Internet router not working and having to use phone! Nye on impossible for me!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• mental block towards planning veggie beds, pots, tyres, washing up bowls, hanging baskets, wall baskets, ex pallet containers, plastic containers.
                              I know that if I fon't get it sorted out it will be just like last year - 100's of some things and 2 of another.
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• People who forget the promises they have made and them mumble/chunter to themselves when things don't get done.

Some days I just don't know how I live with...........................myself.
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X