Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll both be on meds if that keeps up! Gauntlets anybody?
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• As I'm retired I'm usually around during week when my neighbours are usually at work, and am constantly taking in parcels for them, no problem, happy to do it, so how come when I have a delivery and am out ( at allotment!), and it's Saturday, no one is around to take something in for me?

So annoying!
      DottyR

Comment

• Why do they not make shopping bags deep enough for french sticks? If I wanted baguette I would have purchased baguettes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
          As I'm retired I'm usually around during week when my neighbours are usually at work, and am constantly taking in parcels for them, no problem, happy to do it, so how come when I have a delivery and am out ( at allotment!), and it's Saturday, no one is around to take something in for me?

So annoying!
          You are right there Dorothy i thought i was the only one.
          I only get a parcel now and again about 3 a year.

Last one i got he missed me by half hour took me 2 days to get it.
          And it was saturday he never asked neighbours.

Thats why i dare not buy my veg from internet.

Its less hassle to grow myself.

Comment

• Lots and lots and lots and lots of horse radish to dig up! Oh and lots more!
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Dear Virgin - thank you for remotely restoring the broadband facility after a couple of hours as opposed to the next-day engineer that you had promised.

It's a shame that your estimate wasn't just that bit more accurate - thinking that the afternoon would be a write-off as far as the technology is concerned, I've set the backup going which I normally do overnight as it takes a couple of hours, and I am therefore twiddling my thumbs nonetheless.

Comment

• Thankyou who ever you are for breaking into our lottie site,peeps sheds,and nicking stuff,just what you gona do with the amount of loo rolls,we can hazard a guess at the generator and little rotovater's,and making a mess in the special peeps shed is disgusting,as luck had it,we were ok they just had a nose about,sons shed had it's little wood burner riped out,we found it on another plot,bloody *&*^%$$£,upsetting people is not needed,grrrrrrrrr
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Dead mouse.

Why does it take me sooooo long when using the track-pad!?
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Kids with an answer to everything! They are supposed to be revising and for the past half hour all i can hear is one of them playing the recorder. I shout up the stair and say so and he replies " it's not a recorder, it's a tin whistle!" Grrrr

Comment

• F*****g cheeky b*****d magpies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collected 2 eggs left in a tub on a coup. Went to feed and let out the other birds and in that short space of time they have stolen my ruddy eggs

This means war!
                      Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 29-01-2015, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Piggin PIR lights............Froze me fingers off fitting a brand new PIR light for it not to work..........................can hear the sensor clicking but no light, will have to swap the tube with my other lamp & see if that works.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Cold virus has finally won. feel like cack
                          Every time I have a coughing fit it feels like I have been seriously chain smoking

Comment

• Hope you have a speedy recovery NG.
                            My rant - Cold Virus's that make you feel like your number's up.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Snowed over night, up early this morning, cleared drive, salted the hill in readiness for the chaps to get going.

7-30 sun starts to shine, 8-30 snows all gone. That's two days in a row this weathers had me.
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I've got cold feet and my elbow hurts. Ow.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X