Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took a couple of photos of plot today, but now can't find the 2015 'thread' to post them on!

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...dar_83084.html
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 02-02-2015, 09:43 PM. Reason: adding link ;)
    DottyR

Comment

• What is this world coming to!! I am so glad I have no children at the moment. I wouldn't like to bring them up with what is going on in the news. Poor guy and his family. This all needs to be stopped.
      Carrie

Comment

• Won't get part for my boiler until tomorrow so no heating again tonight. I have spent today grafting Apple trees so I'm frozen to the core -just want warm radiators! Could be worse at least I have hot water

Comment

• If you leave a message on the answer machine, why don't you say what you want. Then we'll know which one of us it is who should respond, and we'd already have the answer when we ring back. Pillock.

Oh, and autocorrect that changes things when I'm not looking, so I have to go back and edit.

Third thing: My own pillockness - I'm too young to be going this senile!!!!
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Today I had my first experience of the council's planning department. I'm going to need therapy, I think
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

• Try to work on the computer but have one kid leaning on my shoulder watching what I am doing and the other is breathing down my ear.
              Have told them both to back off but they slowly move back to where they were.
              sigpic

Comment

• Getting fed up of staring at the screen every day looking and applying for jobs!
                Carrie

Comment

• Dear Arg0s - it seems a bit pointless asking me for 'feedback on my recent purchase' when you haven't actually delivered it to me yet.

Comment

• I'm soooo cold, just looked outside, and its snowing, come on Spring, I have stuff to do!
                    DottyR

Comment

• Banks - change your account, its easy blah blah blah!
                      They lied!
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I was about to have a minor rant about banks too. My son has requested a new card from his bank. They say they can't find his account so it must have been deleted. It still has money in it even tho he hasn't used it for 3 years and if it's been deleted why are they still sending out bank statements.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• And another one. Some idiot decided it was a good idea to burn down our District Council Offices and started the fire in the planning dept. I have a request for Permitted Development/Planning permission. I left it until I felt they might have got themselves semi organised and rang them today to find out how it was going on. I have to resubmit the plans, not the forms, just the picture bits. I have a new laptop with Windows 8.1 and a new air printer. I can't seem to be able to scan the plans in, the manuals are next to useless, I hate 8.1 with a vengeance.
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Janie- don't get me started about banks...I've been without telephone banking since mid November.
                            Yup- the complaints department have stepped in and pressed a button, and normal service will be resumed once I have reset my passwords.
                            11 weeks????..well done that bank.
                            And nope- it wasn't my fault in the first place
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• OH car alarm going off at 7:42 on a Sunday, the only day Arla lorries don't thunder past speeding through the village at stupid o'clock disturbing the village.

Sorry neighbours.

Sorry it went off again 5 mins later. I sympathise, we had a late night too. There was no reason we could see, sorry about that. We'll stay up now in case it does it again and the button needs jumping on, or you know, a hammer.

Comment

• Missing a phone call which led to missing a meet up with another grape
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X