Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear supplier - although slightly surprised that you couldn't answer a straightforward query with regard to your product, I'm glad you went to check the answer with a colleague rather than taking a guess and maybe giving me duff info. It would have been nice if you'd actually called me straight back as promised, though.
    Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 16-02-2015, 03:26 PM. Reason: typo!

Comment

• Ordered new hair straighteners on Saturday...they have arrived, not as good as the old ones and now they are £20.00 cheaper than what I paid!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Put out a charity bag full of clothes yesterday morning. It rained heavily most of yesterday afternoon and evening. At 11:30 today the bag has not been collected, so I rang the helpline number. Very apologetic but couldn't get back til Saturday. Now have house of wet clothes drying off. Outside talking to my neighbour when a van pulls up and collects the bag that is still outside. Do they not know what is going on. Grr!

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
          Put out a charity bag full of clothes yesterday morning. It rained heavily most of yesterday afternoon and evening. At 11:30 today the bag has not been collected, so I rang the helpline number. Very apologetic but couldn't get back til Saturday. Now have house of wet clothes drying off. Outside talking to my neighbour when a van pulls up and collects the bag that is still outside. Do they not know what is going on. Grr!

Take them to the local charity shop.
          Door bag donations are "rip offs" for charities who are paid a small amount to have their names used whilst the company collecting the clothes makes lots more.

Comment

• Allotment thefts!

Some people should be boiled in oil!

Comment

• At long last, I thought I'd plant some seeds, filled the little modules, wrote the label, 'cabbage........ Whatever a summer one, opened packet, EMPTY!
              DottyR

Comment

• I was asked if I wanted to update the iOS on my iPad and I said yes. I've had problems ever since. Not just this forum but others as well, I go to for instance, "first unread"and it chucks me out. Of course when I eventually get back in it thinks I've read all the posts. It's also arbitrarily changing my book from black on white to white on black and then back again. Wtf.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                  I was asked if I wanted to update the iOS on my iPad and I said yes. I've had problems ever since. Not just this forum but others as well, I go to for instance, "first unread"and it chucks me out. Of course when I eventually get back in it thinks I've read all the posts. It's also arbitrarily changing my book from black on white to white on black and then back again. Wtf.
                  Believe me, you're not on your own...I can't use the b@ddy paste function. When I mentioned @pple should pay me compensation the OH laughed his socks off
                  Last edited by Scarlet; 17-02-2015, 10:28 PM.

Comment

• Waking up in the middle of the night.

Comment

• suger

Hi
                      recently attended the hospital to have a sort of advanced blood suger test for borderline diabetes.
                      Take sample drink this stuff etc...
                      anyway I had to remain in the hospital for a lengthy period of time for the next stage of the test.
                      now I can't sit still for five minutes, and i live nearby, so I asked the nurse if I could nip home and come back.
                      oh dear me no you can't do that she ses, you might feel woosie and faint, so behave and stop where
                      you are.
                      ok.
                      then I decide to have a little wander, see what books and stuff the wl ladies had on offer.
                      So there I am browsing the books, the model patient when blimey if I don't start feeling
                      woosie and decidedly faint .
                      So make my way back to the good nurse to confirm the recieved wisdom.
                      oh she ses, if your not feeling up to it, go home and come back another day........
                      beats me.
                      kind regards
                      ioan
                      Last edited by ioan; 18-02-2015, 08:30 AM.
                      If hind sight were fore sight
                      we would all be better of a darn sight.

Comment

• Just discovering the little box which says 'top' under the last post in a thread which enables you to scroll back to the top of the page!! How long have I been a member of this forum and I have only just discovered it! Duh!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Ok, we are Not allowed to have bonfires ( without permission etc), but there us nothing to stop 'them' on the other side of the wall to have a massive bonfire, at 11.30 this morning! Smoke was really bad, chokingly bad, by chance 'mr allotment council man arrives' what's going on he says, and goes to have a look over wall. Over the wall is an ancient graveyard and some 'community payback people' are burning the green ivy! He can't do anything!
                          DottyR

Comment

• Now before I say this, I love cats, especially the two I'm going to rant about but...they have dug up my onions which were doing very nicely thank you!! Grrrr!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Damned ear ache.....................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Still not sleeping right. At least 6am is better than 4am.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X