This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
    Forgetfulness! Seriously how am I that forgetful.

Got a phonecall this morning asking what time I was going round? had completely forgotten and was already 35mins. late
    Radish were not germinating so put them in the airing cupboard.......leggy is an understament (amazed I manage to grow anything)

I was told baby brain lasts a year - that means I have one month left to use that excuse

Now we can add just plain stupid. I miss active brain cells. I am not even going to say what I have just done it is that stupid!

I wonder if next week I can make it a trifecta

Comment

• I wish the supermarkets would change their aisles to diagonal. That way, the trolleys would be much easier to handle............

Comment

• Banks, Banks and Banks again!!

They 'offer' to upgrade your acc, you click agreeing, then you get a letter saying they can't do that!

What!
        DottyR

Comment

• Little boy is over sickness bug shame he is now covered from head to toe in spots. Took him to docs and he took one look and said "Chicken Pox". He is 5 on Sunday so hopefully he wont be to itchy for his party. Just my mom and dad coming over.
          Not allowed at school for the next 7-10 days. He was meant to be back on Monday.
          So my week of de stressing down the allotment has just been sunk
          sigpic

Comment

• Sore throat, ear ache and a headache
            Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
              Sore throat, ear ache and a headache
              Ditto................nuff said........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Work......it's been one of those days. Intermittent fault on a boiler, every time I start the diagnostic checks it vanishes. Two hours to catch the little booga, all for 5ps worth of chaffed wire.

Still done now, client happy and a 'starfish' day for me tomorrow.
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• People with bad colds who claim to have flu. If you're well enough to get out of bed then you sure as hell don't have flu. Only had flu once and the comment I've heard about not having the energy to go outside to pick up £1000 off you front garden when you truly have it is very true. It's really horrible and I was barely able to crawl to the bathroom for about 3 days, I sympathise that you feel poorly but don't exaggerate.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• No Rugby this weekend...
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• more flipping snow. Got so much to do and totally unable due to more snow. Was nice to see it first time now I'm fed up of looking at it

Comment

• Adverts for B!ng0 on the telly. Ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Dear computer - when I send a message to a friend through this magic interwebby thingy of yours that was so much science fiction just a couple of decades ago; how come the genuine warmth of sentiment in the phrase 'that's great - good for you!' is lost entirely, and the bold words come across as being the most patronising, condescending phrase ever??

You seem to have developed a system that manages to convey a pat on the head, and not a happy hug - how is that?

Agh!

Comment

• One thing that using the written word teaches us, is that we often need to use more words!

I forgot my rant!

Forgetfulness...
                            Last edited by Glutton4...; 24-02-2015, 08:03 AM.

Comment

• Getting to BQ at 7 am to buy sink, worktops and taps. Going back again at 1pm to buy another £128 sink because the plumber scratched the first one.
                              When friends do jobs, it sometimes costs you double
                              First rant of the kitchen hoo ha.
                              Tiling next week, expect maybe one more ....
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• lost me footing and landed on the ridge of some steps,another fine bruise coming out,had it been aprox 6in higher,it no doubt would have been my hip,ugggggg,the bother is,it's always the same side of the body that ruddy cops for anything evil,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X