Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare, opened a new basic 'bank account', not as easy as they say, even the bank,doesn't really seem to know, how to do what, or what's possible! Nightmare!
    DottyR

Comment

• wENT TO SNAPFI** to get 100 pics printed £6-49 on offer with free postage.
      When i logged on i had 20 free so 20 plus 100
      put code 2 many deleted 20 -not enough
      went to chat after 1 hour no sense.

So emailed them with harsh words, try we have fixed it another hour still no luck.
      so goes back on live chat after another length of time no luck(conversation with live chat at the end
      of this
      so emails again and tells me to try again this has been going on over 3 days.
      I have come to the conclusion me and pictures dont seem to get on so very good
      (as most of my posts can confirm this)

Message from PETER howarth Customer 25/02/2015 09:17 PM
      Hi i emailed you on the 22 feb 15 as i could not get code to work for 100 prints the answer i got i followed although it did not cover the whole question i asked re the 20 free plus 100 .
      so after spending a couple of hours on the 22 i have just spent another 2 hours because .

I got a email saying the code was extended but the same problem is exhisting and it is at your end as it says the same thing no matter what i put in.
      i have 20 free so i put in 120 no luck so i put 100 in no luck
      i go on live chat
      and this is the conversation below.

Jay: Hi, my name is Jay. How may I help you?
      PETER howarth: Hi i contacted you on the 22nd as i could not enter my code i then emailed snapfish and they said it was my casch i did as they said and now it still will not accept code what is the problem
      PETER howarth: where are you
      Jay: Could you please let me know the code ?
      PETER howarth: 100BUND215
      Jay: I see that you've 20 free prints in your account, so please place the order for 120 prints and give a try to place the order with the code
      PETER howarth: i did that after speaking with you on the 22nd and still would not accept code so why cannot i use code with the 100 i have and leave the 20 in hand
      Jay: I'm sorry after using the 20 free prints then you can use other promotions
      PETER howarth: so i cannot have the 100 unless i use the 20 free prints
      Jay: Yes,
      PETER howarth: but it will not let me put in 120
      PETER howarth: where are you
      Jay: Please go to your home page and give a try to add more 20 images to your cart
      PETER howarth: i can add 20 but i do not want 20 i want to use the code and it will not work on 20
      Jay: I'm sorry if you more 20 images then you can use the code
      PETER howarth: it will not let me do 100 i have tried today and on the 22nd that is what i want to do 100
      Jay: The 20 image are free of cost you will charge for 20 images
      PETER howarth: how can they be free of cost if i am charge for 20 images
      Jay: I see that you've 20 free prints credit in your so the 20 images will be free of cost
      PETER howarth: so i will cancell my order and email snapfish and complain and close my account this is getting me nowhere
      Jay: Actually you've 20 free sign up prints credit in your account
      Jay: I really appreciate your patience and cooperation with this matter
      Jay: Without adding more 20 images to your order it's not possible to place the order
      PETER howarth: but when i leave you and keep trying to use the account and getting nowhere i have to wait 5 plus minutes to get back to live chat but i onley want 100 prints i will not get this problem with photobucket
      Jay: Ok, in this case i suggest you to please place the order and let me know the order then i can manually apply the code on your order as refund
      PETER howarth: if i place my order and come back here i will be waiting another 5 minutes to get to you sorr mate i will cabcel account but thanks goodbye
      Jay: Please accept our sincere apologize for the inconvenience this may caused.

You have disconnected.

Comment

• More blue bits - now a 2 in band at the bottom. If more keeps being added I won't be able to see the pages too clearly any more. I really hope it does'nt get any worse otherwise I'll just give up.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Indeed! Ads everywhere
          Attached Files

Comment

• Which bright spark thinks it's ok to put adverts on a Forum when it's obvious "WE DON'T WANT THEM"...........
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I don't even want a rain water thingy! At least a 'hide' option has appeared to get rid of the bottom bit. However, hide implies that it will, like Arnie in the film 'be back'
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I knew it... those sneaky thingmebobs - each time you back up or change page the bottom ad reappears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                  Which bright spark thinks it's ok to put adverts on a Forum when it's obvious "WE DON'T WANT THEM"...........
                  Would rather ads than have to pay to use the forum

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• That ruddy blue rain water ad at the bottom of the page...every time I hit 'hide' it opens up the page relating to the ad!! WE DONT WANT IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
                    Last edited by Jay22; 27-02-2015, 04:00 PM. Reason: Rectifying autocorrect!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison View Post
                      Would rather ads than have to pay to use the forum
                      I would rather use another forum that you neither pay for or has annoying ads/bars............there are plenty out there.
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                        That ruddy blue rain wet rad at the bottom of the page...every time I hit 'hide' it opens up the page relating to the ad!! WE DONT WANT IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
                        If I was the marketing bod at that water butt company I'd be thinking this was a bit of an advertising fail!

Alison, I imagine most folk would rather use another site with a little advertising than pay for a forum - does anyone pay to use a gardening forum?

A little bit of advertising is acceptable, to see one line of forum on a computer screen behind the ads is taking things too far and will lose members. I say this because I hope the vibrant community I stumbled across 3 months ago is still around and a balance can be found.

There are plenty of other forums out there, I see it as a positive that folks are sharing their displeasure in the hope that something can be done rather than just wandering off to another site because they, and their views are not valued.

Comment

• The piggin Vine............3 days on the bounce it's crashed.................

Comment

• ^^^ Beat me too it......

My rant .... stil raining

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                              The piggin Vine............3 days on the bounce it's crashed.................
                              We have started a thread in Admin/Tech to make them aware
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• After finding out that my spuds will (ha ha!) be ready in 12 weeks after planting it means that unless I completely re-design my plan I am going to have a very large, bald patch on Lu Lu.
                                I knew it was too good to be true when I thought I had cracked it.
                                Anyhow whats wrong with supermarket veg? At this rate that will be what we eat as of Aug.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X