Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is going to sound mean and selfish, but the weather is suddenly really nice, cold and sunny, and I'd really like to spend time on my plot, but we are away from Fri - Sunday, looking after elderly inlaws.

Never mind eh, maybe I can find something in their garden to bring home! Now there's a thought!
    DottyR

Comment

• I am fed up with digging up couch grass and bindweed. Still about a third of the plot to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
        I am fed up with digging up couch grass and bindweed. Still about a third of the plot to go.
        Still half of my plot to go with couchgrass

'helpful' neighbour is trying to get me to dig it over rather than dig it out, I just know that'll cause issues for my onions.

My back hurts.

Comment

• Sickness bug - where the hell has that come from I haven't been anywhere. Just hoping by some miracle my youngest doesn't get it. Off to feel tired and ill.

Everyone have a nice day for me

Comment

• Why haven't the clocks gone forward yet? The days are already longer than when we put the clocks back in October!
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• The blue bar at the bottom of my screen, its driving me mad.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Have you found the Hide button Bramble? http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1327351

Comment

• Bloody kids. Expect me to look after grandchildren for the weekend (don't mind that) but no info on dancing classes, times, etc

Comment

• Thanks Veggiechicken. just got rid of it now.
                    i have been on this forum since 2006 and this is the first time I posted in the "rant" thread.
                    Surely this must be some sort of record.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• First & last time I hope, Bramble
                      Glad you've got rid of the Blue bar

Comment

• Waiting for probate. Interminable.

Comment

• My so called friends! I make time to go and see them but when it's the other way around they always make excuses up!
                          Carrie

Comment

• Not a rant as such but was quite sad to see my old plot. Very neglected, weedy & generally run down........ah well, god knows how they would have managed with an already neglected plot.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• No internet over the weekend.

Also, I was up at the plot at the weekend, and someone has stolen my wheelbarrow and all my seed compost.

Surprisingly, they left some of the more valuable items which I had forgot to put back in my shed on Thursday evening.
                              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• [QUOTE=KevinM67;1328978]No internet over the weekend.

Also, I was up at the plot at the weekend, and someone has stolen my wheelbarrow and all my seed compost.

Oh that's awful, I'd be very mad also, I actually split any bags of compost, so if someone tried to help themselves it would spill out, or be extremely difficult and messy for them.
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X