This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't laugh!

Sowed some seeds outside in green plastic thingy the other week, some have sprouted, so thought I'd pot them on, the white 'label', says 'broccoli on one side and cabbage' on the other!

Potted up 12, we'll see!
    DottyR

Comment

• Yet again I appear to be bewilderingly and massively out of step with modern life. When I was 12 years old, my bedtime was 8.30pm; 9pm at the weekends (to the tune of Starsky and Hutch on Saturday night, which I wasn't allowed to stop up for).

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
        my bedtime was 8.30pm; 9pm at the weekends (to the tune of Starsky and Hutch on Saturday night, which I wasn't allowed to stop up for).
        I was my brothers weren't they had to watch through the banisters and creep back to bed at the end

My rant - GROUND ELDER!

Comment

• Why when I'm doing every thing the same as last year, and it's all a pretty controlled environment, am I having so much trouble with germination????? And I know it's new seed etc etc. Three more days before resowing...................
          "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• People repeatedly telling you they will come and do something and then, repeatedly, letting you down! Grrrrr.

Comment

• No TV, phone or internet for 26 hours. Main underground cable on to the estate blew.
              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• welcome back Potty

my rant. having to get used to low temperatures after being in the 20's in Tenerife for a week. s'flippin cold here

Comment

• Falling over last night and bashing my shin and cracking my knee cap on the edge of next doors raised bed.
                  Also the OH asking two stupid questions of "why are you lay on the floor?" because I've just fallen over and "What did you fall over?" because its dark and I can't see anything.
                  sigpic

Comment

• My Mozilla browser updated itself yesterday, then Norton gave me a red warning and busily cleaned, deleted, and neutralised (for that read nuked) the threat, and today, no Mozilla Had to get on IE to download it again, the un-updated version, then had to reload adblockplus, and try 4 or 5 passwords before I remembered the GYO one

Can't remember how to get the Norton toolbar back in Mozilla, so I'll have to go and search for that next.

And I've just had a busy half hour importing all my bookmarks into IE favourites and also into Opera as double backup. And to the Cloud. I've got 57 in the gardening folder alone. I seldom delete them - never know when you might want it again
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Thanks AP.

Todays rant SWMBO's wonderful stuffing to go with the pork dinner. Why do I always..................eat to much knowing what will surely follow.............
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Seeing as rants have taken a technological bent recently: my phone never used to mute itself on my cheek during a call, suspect it's a long since forgotten setting I amended when I got the phone. I suspect there has been a software update that reset the setting

I keep nattering away to folks, wondering why they start talking over me!

Comment

• Blooming ads...!!!

Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

• Can you get Adblockplus, Jay? It really does help

Comment

• I know this is 2 years old but may be of interest to iPad users. AdblockPlus are looking into developing their own browser with ad blocking capabilities built in............should be good news for you guys if it gets off the ground...........a bit annoying though in the meantime.

Adblock Plus plans to develop a custom web browser for iOS- The Inquirer
                              Last edited by Bigmallly; 23-03-2015, 10:08 PM.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                                Can you get Adblockplus, Jay? It really does help
                                Today the adblockplus I reloaded yesterday has gone and firefox says it can't install it. Grrr.... Off to find an older version that may work....I may be gone some time......
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X