Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to sell items on Fleabay. Their advice says to put items in more than one category to maximise chances of selling. But it reverts them back to the main category anyway. Also, I'm not allowed to sell more than 5 items a month in the same category and I have 47 of the blighters.

They won't consider upgrading the account until I've been selling for 90 days. The advice I've been given is to put them in different categories, but it won't let me and even if I could I can only list 10 items altogether in one month.

How the h3ll do other people manage to make any money. It's very, very frustrating.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• The blooming wind, fleece ..............................gone
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
        Mothawk - I use Firefox and got adblock plus by googling 'firefox adblock plus for windows 8'
        It took me to the FF add on page and I downloaded from there.
        No more add problems since then.
        FF has a lot of useful add ons if you have a mooch about.
        That's a teeny rant for me - I'm holding out for windows 10 to come out - May I think - to upgrade from.....xp so loads of stuff no longer supported - didn't want rubbish W7 and didn't seem worth getting W8 when W10 is so near.....

Originally posted by Coopers View Post
        This is not a minor rant. Im so close to see what happens to an ipad if thrown across the room.

Decided to upgrade the os and now its hideous to use. Its slow and keeps logging me out of sites so posting replies here is driving me mad. Copy and paste is barely working.

Just for me such a bad change to many things that worked well before.

Man, so rubbish

RUBBISH.............
        That's why I'm waiting.... but getting p*ssed off with everything no longer being supported or compatible
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
          Mothhawk in case you dont want to open the link, the salient points are ...

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble. I can help you with this.

Norton Support

Taken from Symantec site ...........

Enable Norton Toolbar Add-on in Firefox

Start Firefox.

On the top-right corner, click the Open menu icon, and click Add-ons.

On the Extensions tab, click Norton Toolbar.

If Norton Toolbar is grayed out, click Enable.

Click Restart now.........
          Norton toolbar isn't there at all
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Asking Wills teachers if everything is ok and he is mixing ok. With his speech sometimes even the kids struggle with him but they get there in the end.
            Today even before we got out of the play ground he said "No one has played with me all day".
            So when we got to the car and away from everyone and so I could hear him properly I said " Ok. Tell me what has happened"
            He just burst into tear and explained that no one has played with him either today or yesterday. He asked other children to play but they just ignored him. So am going to have to try and arrange a chat with the teachers again.
            My rant is that I just feel so bad. It takes a lot for Will to cry and to have him sobbing in the back of the car just guts me.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post

My rant is that I just feel so bad. It takes a lot for Will to cry and to have him sobbing in the back of the car just guts me.
              I am so sorry and really feel for you and Will, makes me feel very sad. There are no words I can say to make you feel better. How old is Will? Hopefully the teachers will be able to find a 'buddy' for Will, or even a child from another class. Children can be so unkind, do so hope Will has a better day tomorrow. Do let us know how you get on. X
              DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                I am so sorry and really feel for you and Will, makes me feel very sad. There are no words I can say to make you feel better. How old is Will? Hopefully the teachers will be able to find a 'buddy' for Will, or even a child from another class. Children can be so unkind, do so hope Will has a better day tomorrow. Do let us know how you get on. X
                Thanks Dorothy. Will has just turned 5. Quite sad really just had my daughters meeting with her teachers. Have been told that she is well on course to hit Key Stage Two ready for September and is one of the popular kids in the class. But Will is struggling to 'fit' in with his fellow class mates.
                sigpic

Comment

• Why is it so hard to get a really rich, moist, gooey, piece of cake, preferably oozing a thick layer of chocolate ganache or thick strawberry jam or moist buttercream and with an acre of thick, (but not the over-aerated muck) cream with a coffee in the high street?

When I fancy a treat it doesn't have to be huge but I want a real treat otherwise it's just a waste of money and calories.

Thorntons is the latest in a long line of letdowns. Not moist, not gooey, thinnest layer of some kind of filling, no cream. No oomph! The only reason I ended up eating it was that my husband went for the coffees and bought it. I would not have been tempted if I had seen it in advance.

His Victoria sponge was even worse, dry and solid. He did comment that when I make one it is far, far, far superior.

Better get the sandwich tins out!

Comment

• Vacuum cleaners. If only they were silent or just much quieter. If only they had see through bags so I could see what the "lumpy noise" I heard was without having to a) remember it and b) cut the bag up when it's full. (Still got to love a vacuum cleaner that does the baler though, haven't you?)
                    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                      Had a word with his teachers. They kept an eye on him and he managed to buddy up with another little boy. Will just have to see how he gets on after half term.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Toad in the hole refused to set and it ended up with a crust and mush. Sausages were good mind

Comment

• Pleased, for Will and you, all he needs is one friend, good start.
                          DottyR

Comment

• People who tell you they have tadpoles on fishTV, http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1334706

but don't post any pics
                            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                              Why is it so hard to get a really rich, moist, gooey, piece of cake, preferably oozing a thick layer of chocolate ganache or thick strawberry jam or moist buttercream and with an acre of thick, (but not the over-aerated muck) cream with a coffee in the high street?

When I fancy a treat it doesn't have to be huge but I want a real treat otherwise it's just a waste of money and calories.

Thorntons is the latest in a long line of letdowns. Not moist, not gooey, thinnest layer of some kind of filling, no cream. No oomph! The only reason I ended up eating it was that my husband went for the coffees and bought it. I would not have been tempted if I had seen it in advance.

His Victoria sponge was even worse, dry and solid. He did comment that when I make one it is far, far, far superior.

Better get the sandwich tins out!
                              Try this one: Chocolate Framboise

I made it the other day, it was yummy, rich and slightly gooey. I recommend using an oven thermometer if yours is drying cakes out, our over is 50 degrees over what it says it is.

Comment

• Shed roof - roof tiles - croup coffee.
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X