Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding out that one of the reasons my seeds weren't germinating very quickly in the propagator was because someone had switched it off. Got no one confessing to it yet.
    Also starting coming down with a cold. Lemsips here I come.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
      People who tell you they have tadpoles on fishTV, http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1334706

but don't post any pics
      The things I have to do for some folk................My Rant: Bladdy overnight weather has made TV's cloudy...........

Attached Files
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• my large Apple tree has been uprooted with the winds...

Comment

• More glass gone on my greenhouse. Good job we bought some spare polycarbonate when we did the last lot.
          The perspexy sheet has to go though. I assume its that flexing too much in the wind that causes the problems

Comment

• My OH not listening to me. Drives me mad!
            Carrie

Comment

• Need surgery on my wrist as I have a carpel tunnel problem, booked in for next Wednesday. Been told after procedure I am to refrain from digging etc for eight weeks.

who's going to plant my spuds!

Comment

• Last nights wind finally totally demolished my neighbours fence panel which is now recumbent in my garden. I've a new panel and postcrete arriving tomorrow. Why do I have to repair my neighbours tatty badly built fence? Because it's my responsibility to retain my dogs. And I'm fed up with them coming into my garden and using my tools to prop it up.
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• Fed up of being ill - I think I have been ill every month of this year so far I don't do ill

Comment

• After 2 days of high winds I went down the allotment today with a long list of jobs.

The jobs were put on hold when I discovered a couple of broken panes in one of the greenhouse. I carefully gathered up the broken glass and then without thinking pulled out a bit of glass that was caught in the frame.

CRASH!!!!

Another pane gone! That tiny corner of glass was supporting the pane above. Obviously according to my husband.

Anyway after sorting the glass I set about cleaning out one of the other greenhouses.

NIGHTMARE!!!!!

Mice had been in and made nests, using some fleece and bubble wrap. I must mention at this point that I am totally phobic about mice and rats.

I need a drink.

Comment

• Greenleaves - CTS is far more common in people in the Scandinavian countries so you might have a bit of Viking blood oozing about inside. If so you will bounce back to fully flexable in no time at all.
                      If not get an unwilling volunteer to plant your spuds.
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Grapes leaving the vine for pastures new.........................
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                          Fed up of being ill - I think I have been ill every month of this year so far I don't do ill
                          Ha, just wait until the kids go to school....then you catch everything under the sun

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                            Grapes leaving the vine for pastures new.........................
                            I know.

My rant:- why is it I could have lambed in February and had better weather!!
                            "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Ha, just wait until the kids go to school....then you catch everything under the sun
                              Yes that will be my long lived future rant.

Another rant today for me. Thinking I have posted a post then later thinking where has it gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                Grapes leaving the vine for pastures new.........................
                                My Rant - Not knowing when to say Goodbye or Hello, welcome back?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X