This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Grapes leaving the vine for pastures new......................
    Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    My Rant - Not knowing when to say Goodbye or Hello, welcome back?
    Feeling like a traitor

I haven't left, I have meerly joined another forum. You will know when I finally get the complete and utter hump and go

Edit: VC get off this thread - you don't do rants. I think you need to use the pointy stick on ya self
    Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 03-04-2015, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Sick to death of hearing about the election. It seems to monopolise the news. No doubt it will get worse as we get closer.

Why do they have to start so long in advance?

Comment

• Utterly fed up of being a go between between relatives.
        Why can't people be honest and frank..in a polite way???..and be sensitive of other people's differing views?

Seems to me that the go between is always shot in the arris

Anyone got a dustbin which needs a darn good kicking???...hmmmph

( not often I feel sooooooo frustrated with people)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Memory! What WAS his name in the Carry on Films - weedy bloke in wire rimmed specs... it'll come to me in a mo....

I refuse to use google as a prop to the ol' grey matter!!

Comment

• People who do research for others(^^^^^^) when it wasn't asked for!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
              Memory! What WAS his name in the Carry on Films - weedy bloke in wire rimmed specs... it'll come to me in a mo....

I refuse to use google as a prop to the ol' grey matter!!
              Charles Hawtrey?
              And I haven't googled it
              Last edited by JanieB; 04-04-2015, 06:47 PM. Reason: Added a bit.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• OH has bought a second hand Hornby train for his track. Has taken it apart for some strange reason and now can't put it back together. Oh and its my fault for some bizarre reason.
                sigpic

Comment

• OK so OH toddles off to the lottie on Thursday with my instruction of.....put a row of boltardy in the beetroot section. I went yesterday and mentioned that I might shove (sorry,,,plant) some yellow and white beetroot (yes I know its early but....) and was asked...
                  'where are you going to put them as I put boltardy everywhere I could think of.
                  So the upshot is we now have 100's of beetroot seeds all about to erupt into life that will all be ready at the same time.
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Dropped the tray of just sown Trebons onions. Scraped the stuff back in but you just know all the seeds are all going to be in one module or underneath the decking.
                    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Aphids!

Enough said.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                        OK so OH toddles off to the lottie on Thursday with my instruction of.....put a row of boltardy in the beetroot section. I went yesterday and mentioned that I might shove (sorry,,,plant) some yellow and white beetroot (yes I know its early but....) and was asked...
                        'where are you going to put them as I put boltardy everywhere I could think of.
                        So the upshot is we now have 100's of beetroot seeds all about to erupt into life that will all be ready at the same time.
                        That would be my nightmare. I plant some 'cos some members of my family like it but I'm very allergic to it. Scary when it's in season and restaurants plonk it on salads without warning. I've had them take it away, take the beetroot off and then turn the rest over thinking I wouldn't notice. Then get very miffed when I ask for a salad that hasn't had the stuff anywhere near it.
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• Poor you - I am now on a 4 hour warning as he has gone on his merry way armed with cabbages, chinese cabbage and celeriac (yes I know too early but I saw it in the GC for £1 for 8 healthy plants as a special offer for today and thought 'what the heck').
                          I now have no idea what is going to end up where as he is genetically incapable of looking at the plan or listening to instructions.
                          Did I mention the brand new wooden shed, did he read the instructions.....no, he just got the electric saw out when he could'nt get bits to fit together.
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Got a hubby similar Lumpy ref sheds or any diy instructions for that matter
                            My Rant? Beautiful daughter is approaching a low in her Bi polar
                            Nannys make memories

Comment

• I've had a new shed sitting at the bottom of my garden for more than a fortnight now. I desperately need it to clear my house out before my old kitchen and conservatory are demolished and building commences. My builder took one look at it and hasn't been seen since. He is coming back.

It came on 2 pallets but the delivery men had to take it off to get it into the garden. It isn't partly built as in 4 walls and a roof, it comes as boards and you have to put them together. The weather is lovely and I'd start it myself but he took the instructions with him. My son is nagging for me to empty the house but I'm stuck without the shed.

Eventually I want it as a workshop for building dolls houses with a patio at the front like a Greek taverna with vines and a bbq.

Bet it rains again next weekend and that will be another excuse for not putting it up.
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Dear Sutton Park visitors - how lovely to see SO MANY of you on this lovely sunny bank holiday Monday. I normally enjoy the sound of the birds singing at this time of year, and I would have done so again today had you left your cd player at home. You might have enjoyed it too, you never know.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X