Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have speeded up my wifes recovery, she phoned me this morning and asked what i was doing, I said "Just looking online for phillipino cleaning ladies" They were talking about sending her to intensive care yesterday but she is still in the same ward today! Thank you all for the kind likes and messages.
    Last edited by Bill HH; 09-04-2015, 06:58 PM.
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Nutter ========= "Just looking online for phillipino cleaning ladies" Wish your good lady well from me please Bill
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Just had to take a walk round the block to give my ears a rest.

Comment

• A house full of cats, 5 overflowing litter trays, poop trodden into the urine soaked carpet and the stench so thick you could cut it with a knife.

And you think we are going to come in and kneel on said carpet to repair your radiator, you think this is a good and proper way to treat a rented property and best of all you think I shouldn't contact the landlord inform him of the state of his property and send him the photographs we have taken from the front door.

Dream on lady DREAM ON!!!!
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Pain!, spoke to soon last night, really and I mean really sore wrist and hand today

Comment

• Dear High St Pharmaceutical assistant - when I come up to the counter to do a cost comparison of remedy #1 vs remedy #2, please don't throw spurious extra information into the mix which has no bearing and interrupts my ability to do 24 doses div £5.99 vs 20 doses at £5.29 in my head.

Also, it would have been helpful - at 2.15pm - if you had pointed out that despite the store being one of the largest in the town, there is no pharmaceutical cover between 2 and 3pm so the above debate and mental arithmetic were a total waste of time as you are not qualified to sell either of the products to me.

On the plus side the cost of a tsp of honey, squirt of lemon, 2 non-branded paracetamol have done precisely the same job for a fraction of the cost, and I should have done this in the first place. Also, well done for the suggestion of a tot of brandy to wash that all down with, although I'm pretty sure that you are not qualified to give out advice like that.
              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 09-04-2015, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                On the plus side the cost of a tsp of honey, squirt of lemon, 2 non-branded paracetamol have done precisely the same job for a fraction of the cost, and I should have done this in the first place. Also, well done for the suggestion of a tot of brandy to wash that all down with, although I'm pretty sure that you are not qualified to give out advice like that.
                Not chatting but last nights Truth About....with the nice easy on the eye Doc said exactly the same thing about all manner of over the counter remedies The Truth About | Series 1 - 4. The Truth About Your Medicine Cabinet | Radio Times

My rant its a beautiful day again & I'm sat in my office wishing I was on the lottie......not helped by my mate texting me to tell me how glorious it is there ggrrrr
                The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

• Not scrolling down far enough to click the "next" button without opening the water butt ad, I've only been back on the site a week and it's driving me bonkers.

Comment

• Pension providers systems not being ready for the new pension laws even though they have had in excess of one year to prepare

Comment

• Oh No they are backkkkkkkkkkkkk. First cabbage white spotted pottering around the garden looking for something to devastate
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Aching joints, but in a nice way, very sleepy.
                        DottyR

Comment

• .... and now I have lost my voice.

Comment

• Dear V1rgin Media - I phoned to cancel our broadband contract last month. You've done nothing wrong, but the local business quango has coupled up with your major rival and provided the same (or better) service free of charge for six months, with no tie in after that point.

I was at pains when I phoned to cancel to let you know that you've given us great service over the past few years, but this was a financial gain that we couldn't ignore; and you were very efficient in phoning back to confirm the cancellation and the refund due.

Such a shame that you've blown it by sending me a bill this evening as per normal. Now I have to go to the trouble of phoning you up and sorting it out. Poor form, chaps.
                            Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 10-04-2015, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• It was forecast to rain 'during the night!) it didn't, and is obviously just about to rain now! And it's cold again! Not good enough!
                              DottyR

Comment

• Darn rain.
                                Just looks like I'm going to have to finally do some of my desperately needed indoor chores...hmmmph.

But then again..... A little bit of rain n all that....
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X