Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I could convince my two eldest (teenagers) that they are really not missing out and leave me and mr vickilou in peace! It's quite frankly a miracle we had 3 more

Comment

• My wife is at home and although she seemed worse than when she went in I think today she seems a little better. Although i have mastered the infernal washing machine i still cant work out the tumble drier. However the real disaster is ironing, I just can't do it so i don't.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Dear Sutton Park visitors - please be aware of the following guidelines for being responsible members of society:

Do not park thoughtlessly
        Drive slowly on the roadways - there are rabbits/children/dogs at every turn
        Do not sit in your car with all windows down playing music at a million decibels
        Do not say 'HEY - butterfly!! I'm going to catch it and pull its wings off!!!'
        Do not walk down the roadways smoking a joint.

Comment

• We have a very nice dinning table and chairs. But at the moment it has a massive board on with a Hornby train set on and its been on it now for nearly two weeks.
          This train set was meant to be for everyone and to be put away on a regular basis. So far though it has had two boards to sit on, some special felt to sit on, a shed load of paper to sit on and we have gone through rolls of double sided sticky tape.
          Yesterday I ended up going to Tes@o to get some more sticky tape again. While I was there I muttered "better get two rolls to stop him moaning" forgetting I had Will with me of course he told his dad that first thing once we got back. He was not impressed.
          My moan is I want my table back. Firstly to eat at, kids want to do their arts and crafts on it and I am sick of looking at the train set on it. I want my kitchen back and not be shifting all the train stuff from one side to another. I am also getting fed up of having to go through to the train shop I swear the OH is on first name terms with the shop owner and knuckle bumps him when he goes in.
          Oh and its not interesting to watch a train just going round and round in a circle. There I've said it in fact, sorry train fans, it bores both me and the kids.
          sigpic

Comment

• Not being able to have a good nights sleep!! Sick of keep waking up 3/4 times a night and taking ages in getting back to sleep
            Carrie

Comment

• Morning all!
              It's cloudy here and I'm a bit stiff and achey from all the outdoor work, so I might give the gardening a miss today (apart from a potter in the greenhouse, obviously).
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Fed up with blimming virus/not sleeping cos of it! First stage was sore throat buy strepsils - sorted, then, hacking cough buy cough mixture - nearly sorted ................. now, sore permanently dripping nose, on 2nd big box of tissues

It's into the 2nd week now, and I've got sooooo much to do and no energy to do it

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                  We have a very nice dinning table and chairs. But at the moment it has a massive board on with a Hornby train set on and its been on it now for nearly two weeks.
                  This train set was meant to be for everyone and to be put away on a regular basis. So far though it has had two boards to sit on, some special felt to sit on, a shed load of paper to sit on and we have gone through rolls of double sided sticky tape.
                  Yesterday I ended up going to Tes@o to get some more sticky tape again. While I was there I muttered "better get two rolls to stop him moaning" forgetting I had Will with me of course he told his dad that first thing once we got back. He was not impressed.
                  My moan is I want my table back. Firstly to eat at, kids want to do their arts and crafts on it and I am sick of looking at the train set on it. I want my kitchen back and not be shifting all the train stuff from one side to another. I am also getting fed up of having to go through to the train shop I swear the OH is on first name terms with the shop owner and knuckle bumps him when he goes in.
                  Oh and its not interesting to watch a train just going round and round in a circle. There I've said it in fact, sorry train fans, it bores both me and the kids.
                  Buy 'im a shed....................................
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Piggin Ell don't bamboo slice up your fingers easily!
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                      Piggin Ell don't bamboo slice up your fingers easily!
                      Careful there Lumpy I sliced my hand open last year when a bamboo split on me.
                      sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^^they don't use it for Punji sticks for nowt.
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• I hate all spectator sports and have just realised that the Mayday weekend is going to a pain with the Tour de Yorkshire disrupting life in Yorkshire. Unfortunately it passes very close to where I live. How can anyone find it interesting watching a load of cyclists go past in a few minutes? Why do any roads have to be closed for more than a few minutes?

I just hope it's a flop and then hopefully we won't have it again.

Comment

• Thompson and Morgan sending me 10 packets of seeds where there are 5 different varieties x 2 (and VC gets 10 different ones)
                            Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                              I hate all spectator sports and have just realised that the Mayday weekend is going to a pain with the Tour de Yorkshire disrupting life in Yorkshire. Unfortunately it passes very close to where I live. How can anyone find it interesting watching a load of cyclists go past in a few minutes? Why do any roads have to be closed for more than a few minutes?

People that are negative about physical exercise, I gave several friends get into cycling after watching the Tour de France and are much fitter for it and that's before I even consider the impact of some of the Olympic events. If the weather is nice then it'd make a lovely family day out with a picnic. Then again I love many spectator sports, life would be much the poorer if I couldn't share in their excellence.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                                I hate all spectator sports and have just realised that the Mayday weekend is going to a pain with the Tour de Yorkshire disrupting life in Yorkshire. Unfortunately it passes very close to where I live. How can anyone find it interesting watching a load of cyclists go past in a few minutes? Why do any roads have to be closed for more than a few minutes?

Not chatting honest.....

I cut my nose of last year with Tour de France & refused to go watch it....bit like you GF wasnt interested, but how I regret it now everyone I spoke to said how fantastic an atmosphere it was so I am going to go to the Yorkshire tour & hopefully get some of that.......same weekend is the restoration of our beloved Oakwood Clock reopening so cant wait for that either News of Oakwood Clock | Love Oakwood

My rant weather changing for Harrogate Flower Show ggrrrrrrr
                                The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X