This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    15 Grapes who "like" other grapes bad luck.................
    Not having an "empathy button" for this thread.
    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      15 Grapes who "like" other grapes bad luck.................
      The guideline is:
      Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      instead of replying please use the "like" button to show agreement/sympathy
      My rant: I'm told after my operation on Tuesday I won't be allowed to lift heavy weights for the next 6 weeks. I now learn that "heavy" means "a kettle full of water". Watering greenhouse and allotment is going to be quite a challenge!
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Bad time to be having an Op Martin..............speedy recovery pal.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• People who,pretend to be interested. They aren't so they pretend to be. Your disinterest is annoying, stop pretending. Be interested or don't be, but don't pretend to be. Ooh I'm sooooooooo mad. Sorry if this is vague, but if I went into detail this rant would be a factual page long! :/
          You may say I'm a dreamer... But I'm not the only one...

I'm an official nutter - an official 'cropper' of a nutter! I am sooooo pleased to be a cropper! Hurrah!

Comment

• Updated Norton security as usual, first thing. Aaarrrgghhh! It now wants my email to get into Identity Safe (where all my website passwords are), but then says there's no connectivity.

Well, yes there is actually.

So, spent an hour and a half with an online Norton technician remotely fiddling with my computer to get it to work, after having to reboot in safe mode in order to connect to the technician in the first place. He reboots my PC back into normal mode, fiddles again, then reboots again, and then I can't connect to him any more...

....without going back into safe mode, but he can't fix it in safe mode....

Hey, forget it then, I'll just have to try and remember all 64 passwords.

64! how did it get to be that many?

Small nugget of good news - he didn't tell me, but I just found I can access the passwords through the norton site direct. Bit of a faff but at least I can get at them.

Roll on July, when I intend to update to windows 10 and be shut of unsupported xp at last.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• I live on my own, so what I eat is my choice only. I've made braised lamb shank a cuppla times and fancied them again for today. The only ones I could find were microwavable precooked in "minted gravy". Sorry, but isn't that roast lamb? Apart from wanting to use my own recipe, I don't like my gravy on my meat and I don't like mint in it. The shops I tried have had them raw before but seem to have stopped stocking them.

I ended up buying a half leg of lamb and using the same recipe as last time.

It's not ready yet but it smells wonderful. Yum. I'll be eating late.

Oh, and I couldn't find strawberries either. They've been selling them all winter.
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Snow at the end of April

Comment

• Sitting in my car in the car park at work, on the end of a row, and someone in a chelsea tractor trying to get round the corner bashes my wing, hesitates a few moments, sees me getting out, and accelerates away out of the car park.

Got his number, off I go to personnel to check his car park pass and get his name. "Sorry, that reg number isn't on our list of cars entitled to park here". Oh gee, great, so what's the point in having a car park pass if any old T D or H can come in driving whatever they want, and take up our parking spaces then?

If the car is there tomorrow, he's going to find a Hellcat on his running board!!!
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Its stopped raining
                    See http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1341546

Comment

• Tenants AGAIN! Just how many times do you have to be told DO NOT block the grill that supplies air to your back boiler you put yourself in mortal danger.

Suppose you'll moan like heck now we have disconnected your gas supply. Wait till you find out I have reported you to the HSE for illegal gas works.
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Dogs that think it's a game to run around with a dead rat in its mouth...............
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Fed up of not having a decent nights sleep!
                          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                            Fed up of not having a decent nights sleep!
                            I found these to be a great help Carrie but I'm not a Doc, just speaking from experience.

Kalms One a Night Sleeping Pills (21 Tablets): Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care

Comment

• My friend swear by B**ts own brand! much better than the others - according to her.

My rant...had to put the heating back on!!! It's freezing here.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Because of all the tablets the dog is on he has developed dandruff - he now waddles around in a cloud of flaky skin = yuk!
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X