Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big coloured bar at the bottom of the page has gone bright yellow.
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• And the bank I'm complaining to not having got back to me. Again.

Comment

• Waking up every morning at 5ish or just after for over a week now.

And it's all the fault of my plants which have now crept our the bedroom windowsill (all the others are full). If I close the heavy light excluding curtains with the plants behind the curtains I am frightened they will get too cold and if I move them off the windowsill and shut the curtains they will miss 3 hours of much needed sunshine in the morning.

Comment

• Snails in the greenhouse! Munching the kids sunflowers!!!

Comment

• Lying on a hospital bed with a tube down my nose and a drip in my arm, looking at the sunshine and thinking of all the things I could have been doing down the allotment. A few more days yet at least
            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Rant.
              Lovely peeps who shouldn't have to have tubes shoved up anywhere...aww....I had hoped you'd have been up and around by now.

2nd Rant- a virtual hug is all I can give you xx
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Rant, Having to "Like" a "Rant" because its the only way to sympathise.
                This bit is not a Rant ........."Hope you're home soon Martin".

Comment

• Oh joy

Shipping forecast for later today..

Wind
                  South 5 to 7, veering southwest 7 to severe gale 9.
                  Sea state
                  Moderate or rough, becoming rough or very rough.

Yup- this'll be me at silly o'clock tonight...

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The wind has blown down my neighbours recently repaired (paid for by me) fence again.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Darn wind, more damage than any frost
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Perishingly windy out there.

And Mr exceedling good are going to email me to see which cakes I like.
                        It's simple: all of them. I have yet to find a cake I do not like.

Comment

• Working in the rain! I am cold and wet
                          Carrie

Comment

• On line carpet shopping. Do you have any idea how many names the colour beige has got? 100's
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Lack of cake. And desire for cake.

Comment

• I put the first batch of holiday washing out on the line thinking that the gusty wind would dry it even if it got caught in a shower or two.

Nipped out at lunchtime, and got back to find that the gusty wind is so fearsome that it broke the washing line, and so all the washing fell onto the muddy courtyard slabs.

Edit: this time yesterday I was sunning myself by the pool with a cold beer, just to take the temperature down a bit. That is also a rant.
                                Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 06-05-2015, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X