Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some thieving toe rag has pinched 3 50L bags of compost from the front garden overnight. They did however leave the half full one I had been using yesterday!
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• That is not nice Lumpy,my rant is what comes around ext/karma will descend upon them,apart from your costs,it's the inconvenience of getting and lifting about more bags,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I hope each bag is full of iddy biddy slug eggs!
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Slugs! Ukk!
          DottyR

Comment

• Sitting in hospital for about 2 hours. Got a numb bum and a headache!
            Carrie

Comment

• I'm sitting waiting for a heating engineer to come service the CH Boiler. They aren't late, I'm just impatient.

Comment

• I'm having a Victor moan.

First my 7 year old daughter who fails to understand that she does not need the computer all the time. She isn't on any social sites etc she just wants to play games.
                She also fails to understand that she does not need to play games on my phone all the time. Had a major wobble at me when I said she couldn't play on it because the battery was as flat as a pancake and when I get a message or the phone rings she cancels them off. So she on a detox now. Had a major hissy fit at me over this.

Secondly I am the big 40 this year so I have said I don't want a big party I would like donations so I can get a greenhouse. I know where I want it down the allotment but OH has other ideas. He wants it by one of the fences but it is in a really boggy area, or up on an area he has 'dug' over. Shame he didn't pull the couch grass out he just chopped it up.

Third my nephew is getting married next year. They are getting married in America. According to my mom I should be going. Have pointed out that the brides dad is paying for the wedding and for 8 people and I am not crashing a wedding list. My mom thinks I should go to represent this side of the family. Have said I can't afford to get new passports for me and OH and kids, pay for flights and hotels. She fails to see the costs of it.

Thanks for listening.
                sigpic

Comment

• How stupid am I? Very! So I was weeding my garden with the hoe and started to hoe up what looked like grass blades and pulled them up. Then I remembered that I had planted Spring Onions in that space. Yes I did label the row but did not see it. Bang goes my Spring Onions! So seeded some more today. Must learn not to weed close to plants with a hoe. Did it a few weeks ago to my carrots but only a few. You think one would learn, must be my age!

Comment

• Don't worry Cilla - I did that to all of my carrots and Mr Lump ripped up the spinach because he thought they were weeds!

Comment

• The fear that one day I will pull up my veg thinking they are weeds

Comment

• So, I've just scrubbed the kitchen floor and the OH walks in. It's poring down outside and I look at his muddy trainers and then the floor I ask him "is that mud on my clean floor?!" "Hmm, no" he says looking at the bottom of his trainers "it's chicken sh1t!"
                        I really could kill him!

Comment

• Originally posted by cilla View Post
                          How stupid am I? Very! So I was weeding my garden with the hoe and started to hoe up what looked like grass blades and pulled them up. Then I remembered that I had planted Spring Onions in that space. Yes I did label the row but did not see it. Bang goes my Spring Onions! So seeded some more today. Must learn not to weed close to plants with a hoe. Did it a few weeks ago to my carrots but only a few. You think one would learn, must be my age!
                          Leave some string in place to remind you until they get established............apologise for chatting as I've no rants...............Oh yes I do.......stuck indoors cos of the piggin rain..........
                          Last edited by Bigmallly; 14-05-2015, 04:13 PM.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Raining today so the cat has been on the sofa all day today. He popped out for a ten minute comfort break and has come back with 9 pin-head sized seed ticks already embedded in his ear. Did he stick his head in a nest?
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My toast is buttered and I can't get the lids of TWO pots of jam! Bu@@er!

Comment

• Yesterday I was delighted to find that at last one betony seed had germinated. They were sown in a pot at the beginning of March.

Today, it's gone. It's been scoffed!
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X