Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stepped into the swimming pool this morning and judging by the amount grey hair bobbing in the water realised that I was at the wrong session. Over 50's!!!! ......and not ONE person tried to chuck me out for being under aged

Comment

• My rant - first worrying that Scarlet had lost her hair in the swimming pool...............then realising I could be one of those over 50++++++s

Comment

• Builders who chuck their empty crisp packets into my compost bin.

Oh, and Dorothy, I quite often get chucked out of the vine, usually when I'm changing threads.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• And again!

Usually I don't have to 'log in' every time I want to have a nose, but today, whenever I go back to it I have to login ?

I'm using iPad, as usual
          Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 19-05-2015, 02:39 PM.
          DottyR

Comment

• Dotty, when you log in, do you tick the "Remember me" box?

Comment

• Need stretching out to get rid of the cricks.

Comment

• Originally posted by alldigging View Post
                Need stretching out to get rid of the cricks.
                If you can bare being partially or fully upside down, these are excellent for stretching the spine.

Physionics® RKTN03-1 Inversion Table in Black/Silver: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Sun......Rain.......Sun........Hail......Rain........Sun.

Will you please make your mind up. Its like doing the Hokey Cokey, in/out in/out........
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Dotty, when you log in, do you tick the "Remember me" box?
                    Yes, I do tick that box. I've had to 'login' again this morning, am probably doing something wrong, I'll see how it goes today.
                    DottyR

Comment

• My tomato seedlings that I potted up and planted out at the weekend sure did take a battering with that awful weather yesterday, the hail and the thunderstorm, hope next few days are calmer, so they can recover.
                      Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 20-05-2015, 05:59 AM.
                      DottyR

Comment

• deaf in left ear - bladdy cold, typical....need to shake it off by Friday as we're going away

Comment

• Planted out my first 8 runners today, within 20 minutes .....................hail
                          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Hey! A more "placid" guy than me you would never meet!

Was asked by a "colleague" even variety specific if I'd set him some "Stuff" off!

Not a problem with that! Happy to oblige!

But think your taking the mick! Was asked to take em in work for him to collect! Been there since Monday!

Youv'e till Saturday to collect! Or there going elsewhere!
                            Attached Files
                            "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Don't get me wrong.....I love the fact that we have them in the garden but.....the pigging hedgehogs have dug up all me beetroot and turnips AGAIN. More beetroot (ready grown plants now in situ) and everything covered with bug mesh to try and stop the prickly little bloggers.
                              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• I didn't lose my temper so this counts as a minor rant.

Went for ice cream (yes, in this weather!) with my niece and her mam today. It was a posh little ice cream bar in a nice part of town and the ice cream was beautiful. Unfortunately the customer service by the owner was appalling.

The thing on the menu that caught my niece's eye (she's 4) was a colourful cardboard pot of ice cream with sweets and sprinkles etc. I took her with me to the counter to order. She asked the owner for a pot of ice cream and the lady said she'd put it in a glass, my niece started to whinge that she didn't want a glass and wanted a pot like in the picture, the lady said it was the same concept and started to fill the glass. My niece wasn't happy and was getting upset that she couldn't have what the picture looked like on the menu, so her mam asked if they would put it in the pot like on the picture. The woman was less than impressed and started to empty the ice cream from the glass to the pot, at this point she thought it appropriate to say to my niece 'you're just awkward aren't you?

Excuse me??? She's 4 years old. What on earth was her problem? If they didn't have any of the pots and only glasses then fair enough I would have explained that to the bairn and that the ice cream will still taste the same out of a glass, or she could have a cone.

If there had been no plastic pots then fair enough but there they were all along the counter. I kept my mouth shut for once but inside I was furious. The bill was £17 for two banana splits, a small tub of ice cream and a can of pop. I won't be going back, although it's an upmarket place I've had far superior service at Mcdonalds.
                                Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X