Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear new customer. Thank you for your order which is summarised on this email along with a section entitled 'what happens next' with various deadline dates listed. When I send a reminder email to you today as the deadline dates are tomorrow, please don't email back with a jaunty 'doesn't time fly! I haven't dealt with this yet, and I'm going to be away for the next few days - will it wait until Tuesday?'

No. Your order will not be fulfilled to the timescale that you originally expected because I don't see why I should get everyone else involved to put themselves out next week and work flat out just because you haven't worked to the deadlines which you agreed to when you placed the order.

Comment

• Its a dropped curb for a reason so don't block it

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      I keep having an itchy rash on my arms after being in the garden.
      Its been suggested that I may be allergic to something - like doughnuts
      I wouldn't grow any more doughnuts if I was you
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• When I impulse purchased that very expensive perennial giant red poppy...and carefully selected the healthiest plant, and nurtured it....I really did expect it to be

RED

...why on earth would you put a red poppy label into a pink poppy plant?
        I didn't want pink...otherwise I'd have picked one with a pink label in it

Now it just looks plain stupid sitting amongst a sea of red, orange and yellow flowers

And nope I can't return it cos I live in France .

( me thinks a new pink border is now in order elsewhere eh????)
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Trouble is Nicos by definition that makes it an expensive weed!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            I keep having an itchy rash on my arms after being in the garden.
            Its been suggested that I may be allergic to something - like doughnuts
            My rant is i get the same sort of thing up my arms after picking beans and toms,a better idea might be to have the arms covered up and wear gloves,how ever a trip to the running water tap helps quench it,no towel needed,only a shake,have you been near any slightly hairy foliage.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mole in the new strawberry patch so not only were a couple of plants heaved right out of the ground, but when I water I can just hear the precious stuff gurgling away down the tunnels. Grrr.
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Goggle Jasper Carrott the Mole and have a 10 minute giggle.

My rant ...............not being allowed to chat on the rant thread.
                Last edited by Potstubsdustbins; 05-06-2015, 03:36 PM.
                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• People keep telling me to flippin' look at flippin' Jasper flippin' Carrott.

(Brillliant, isn't it? )
                  Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My brother arriving from Bali to UK the same day that OH is going into hospital for a prostate op means I won't be able to go over and see him
                    A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Rain, rain and more rain!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Talking of rain I'm still bladdy sick of rainwater terrace instead of Post Reply. I'd just mastered it on the PC and phone but now I have to get the hang of avoiding it on the lap top!
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Ooh and just bought my perfume and it's on offer cheaper at a well known department store

Comment

• Why is it that whatever you do it's not enough? When one of my cats went missing a few weeks ago I went round calling and shouting: checked outside all the sheds of local holiday homes: made posters and flyers: went round and saw as many people in the neighbourhood as I could personally: went to the local cat rescue places and e-mailed the ones that were in the area but definitely not local. I found him today by the smell coming from right under under the (hay) mower in the barn. I had been in the barn. I had looked and called but it must have been too late - I wouldn't look under the mower would I, why would he be there? Maybe he just had a heart attack and died but I think it was linked to the vicious, horrible stray cats someone dumped the other month.

Second rant, if people don't want/can't look after their animal any more why won't they be honest and take it to a rescue centre?
                            "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Ranting pales into insignificance March - I am so sorry for your loss

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                                Ranting pales into insignificance March - I am so sorry for your loss
                                Not to chat but thanks and you rant away. I'm resolved to the loss just so cross with myself really.

My rant people who chat when they shouldn't! (Humour )
                                "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X