Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took the car for a service yesterday ready for our hols. Needed a new battery in the key, they said it it had been dropped too many times to fit one. What they failed to add was that after they fiddled with it, it no longer worked! Now I'm in Bath City centre and I've had to leave the car parked up but unlocked! It's, too late to order a new one for our hols on Sunday we won't fit everything in my little fiesta.

Comment

• Men wearing horrible vests in shops. (without a shirt I mean)

No trolleys in the 'compost section' of garden centres, and no one to help you lift 50 ltrs anyway? ( so you don't buy)

GC's selling little trays of veg, of which half are already dead! Cos they haven't watered them!
      DottyR

Comment

• Dear Ex Client,

When will you learn it's no good phoning me after 5 p.m. the phone is switched off!!! And please check your e-mail before leaving voice mails moaning about me not contacting you. Finally no you can't have a new boiler fitted early next week, maybe in a month so
        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Went out to breakfast with my son and realised I'd left my keys inside the house. I had a spare backdoor key so I had to go in that way only to find that my next-door-neighbour but one had screwed my back gate shut. See 68 year old climbing over gate.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Hubby having a free day, to spend on his current project. The one that arrived in October last year, was going to be done-up over the winter, and sold in the early spring. It's currently just over half way through, due to lack of time and inclination, so I told him if it's still there in September I'm setting light to it!

He's just got started...
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Why my SIL insists that the prepared salad you get in plastic bags tastes better that Little Gem or Lollo Rossso lettuce
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                Why my SIL insists that the prepared salad you get in plastic bags tastes better that Little Gem or Lollo Rossso lettuce
                That is all the salad my Mother ever buys and I won't touch the stuff after the various stories of bacterial breeding ground and food poisoning. Then after learning more about modified packaging environments.....yuk

Comment

• I know this isn't a chat thread but I worked for a company that provided an ingredient for some of those packaged salads. I now refuse to buy them. I live on my own and in winter when I don't have my own plants I would rather throw half a lettuce away rather than buy one of the packaged variety.
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Arguing with my other half
                    Carrie

Comment

• Random emails from idiots.

"We can't find the anti-spill dog water bowls, any idea where they may be?"

How the bleeping bleep would I know? One of your cupboards, maybe?

Sometimes I wonder, is it me?
                      Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-06-2015, 01:53 PM.
                      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• That I don't have a bigger garden.

Mr Lump would put - That she don't have a bigger garden into the what makes you happy thread.
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Molluscs - nuff said

Comment

• Over wintered onions -Shakespeare two of which have gone to seed as also two of my red uns- Red Baron.
                            The reds don't surprise me but the Shakespeare bolting have surprised me.

Comment

• Facebook wants ID off me else I don't have a FB account.

Comment

• Facebook shouldn't be asking that....looks like a hack.

My rant, hackers!!!!!!
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X