Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The easiest way if you have adblockplus is to right click the advert & select "Block Element".............My rant - I hate Salmon, Peach, Pink, Orange.............what's up wi Green or Blue? Something a little less in ya face.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Same as NG...can't do with all these ads!
      sigpic

Comment

• am in agreement with NG,also followed BM advice,got rid off the adds,
        MY rant is,why ABP was disrupted with adds in the first pace,and why the colored orange side bars,they are so off putting/in your face,even with flux on dimmer,grrrr
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• The vine format has now become ludicrous!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• I've still got cherries on the tree and all my local supermarkets have sold out of jam sugar!

Comment

• web site designers changing things that aren't broken

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                I've still got cherries on the tree and all my local supermarkets have sold out of jam sugar!
                I don't bother paying extra for that. Just add some lemon juice and use normal sugar.

My rant! I can't stand this! Why are web site techies called designers? They haven't got a designers bone in their body

Comment

• Idiots!

(And you just know who I mean!)
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oh, good grief! WHY?! For crying out loud!!!! WHYyyyyyyyy. I don't have time for this....

Comment

• My particular rant is mobile phones. No doubt they are a wonderful invention, have saved many lives and keep people safe. BUT why do the mostly younger generation seem unable to function without them? they are glued to the things when walking, in the bath, in bed, at the dinner table etc etc. My two (in their 30's now) have completely given up on conversation.This provokes me into constantly raising subjects just to annoy them but I only get a grunt. I think they even text people who are in the same room! In my opinion it is just plain rude and ignorant to use one when in company. In their opinion I am a victor a meldrew, old fashioned etc etc.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I don't bother paying extra for that. Just add some lemon juice and use normal sugar.
                        That is normally what I do but the last time I attempted Morello Cherry jam was 2011 and it would not set and after spending for ever stoning the damn things I couldn't bear the thought of failure again.

My rant: Morr***** assured me when I rang early this morning that they had jam sugar in stock. I went. ...........no jam sugar!!!!!
                        Last edited by scarey55; 14-07-2015, 07:23 PM. Reason: Fixing quote :)

Comment

• I'm sorry, but a recipe for a pickle that has to be stored in the fridge and used within a week is not the perfect solution for a glut of anything.
                          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Having to buy sunglasses so I can read the New Vine.................

Comment

• A charity, specifically recruiting people with disabilities and learning difficulties, who hold the 1st interview by Clapham Junction (south west London)...and the second interview in Kentish Town (north west London) for a job in South East London!

They, of all people, should understand the lack of accessible tube/railway stations.

She's better get it or there'll be hell to pay
                              http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• MiL has to have her gall blader removed and the op is scheduled for 3 months hence, meanwhile she has to take huge amount of pain relief which is making her extremely ill. She has fallen out of bed or over three times in the last week and had to be ambulanced to A&E each tme as FiL is over 80 and, although fit, cannot pick her up. Oh and the nearest A&E is Birmingham, half an hour away.
                                Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X