Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being able to mow the lawn because we have had so much rain it's like a bog!!
    sigpic

Comment

• You're totally right, marchogaeth!!!
      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Jay, still on hols in The Lakes (actually NOT raining today (yet!!!!!)), so it'll be interesting to see how tall the grass has grown, as wasn't able to mow before hols due to much precipitation!!!
        - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• That some people don't have the common decency to give their £30,000 to charities that could do some good with it rather than go to Africa on a 'jolly' where they can hunt a magnificant beast, shoot it with a cross bow and gun and sit watching its pain for 40 hours knowing that it has cost them less than a £1000 an hour to die.
          Last edited by Lumpy; 29-07-2015, 12:53 PM.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
            That some people don't have the common decency to give their £30,000 to charities that could do some good with it rather than go to Africa on a 'jolly' where they can hunt a magnificant beast, shot it with a cross bow and gun and sit watching its pain for 40 hours knowing that it has cost them less than a £1000 an hour to die.
            And it's not the first time, he has form.

Comment

• Yer but at least his business is suffering BIGTIME there is an online petition to show support for his extradition from usa to face charges along side the 2 locals who could be put into the big house for up to 15 years each

Egomaniacs with weapons
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• That BB has not put a link to an online petition so I will have to go a mooching.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• That I had to spend absolute seconds finding the petition so I could sign it........

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/821/7...-in-zimbambwe/

Oops! sorry I seem to have entered the link as well so now it might take days for me to figure out how to remove it

Comment

• Hand driers. They are supposed to be more environmentally friendly than paper towels but if you actually stood there until your hands were dry there would be no oil left in the world! (I include dys0n blades, they are definitely not the machines they used to be!)
                    "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• There Are Now Just Four Northern White Rhinos Left On Earth | IFLScience today is not starting well.
                      "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• Burnt the foccacia last night because I was watching migrating black kites, dozens and dozens of them. And then MrPP divided up the bread so I got both the burnt ends and he got the middle bit.
                        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• You know, I've ALWAYS thought that about those darned electric hand-dryers! Some of them - PATHETIC! And if you're in a Ladies loo there's always a queue to use it - personally I've always found a quick wipe dry on the trouser leg far more beneficial ...
                          Apologies for taking over your rant, Marchogaeth!!!
                          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by marchogaeth View Post
                            It's a bad week for animals with Ivory March' ......... Poachers killed five elephants in Tsavo West National Park on Monday night ....... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...91438244172602
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• There is the mother of all bands of thunderstorms approaching us, stretching from Pamplona in Spain to north of Tarbes just up the road from here, over a hundred miles in length.
                              Wish us luck - we've been known to get 40mm of rain in half an hour and hail stones the size of golfballs.
                              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Good luck, PP!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X