Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who trundle out of a side road at the last minute cutting me off, who then proceed to creep along the road in front of me. If your going to have the bad manners to cut me off at least speed off into the distance.

Comment

• 100% with you on that one!!!!! Grrrrrrr
      ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
      a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
      - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ovce domácí View Post
        People who trundle out of a side road at the last minute cutting me off, who then proceed to creep along the road in front of me. If your going to have the bad manners to cut me off at least speed off into the distance.
        Ah - holiday makers!

My rant - starting to worry (??????) about the fact that I haven't seen a white butterfly all year!
        "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

• They're all over here

...and wasps!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mothers who wait to cross the road with their child in the buggy ACTUALLY ALREADY IN THE ROAD. You want to play chicken with the lorries and the buses, fine, but don't force your strapped-in little one to do it.....

(And yes, I have crossed roads with LOs in buggies, so this isn't a rant born out of ignorance....)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              ...and wasps!
              Got a swarm living in a box of kindling in the barn. Hope they go before it gets cold, the sods are going to swarm on me when its time to sort out the wood for winter. Had a nest of chicks all summer on the light above the door as well, big pile of bird droppings underneath to be cleaned. Nature eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
                Mothers who wait to cross the road with their child in the buggy ACTUALLY ALREADY IN THE ROAD. You want to play chicken with the lorries and the buses, fine, but don't force your strapped-in little one to do it.....
                When there's a Pedestrian crossing less than 10 yards from where they're trying to cross.

Comment

• Decided at long last to apply for bus pass (yes I am that old). Completed form 'online' , got to end and then it asks you to scan in photo, ID, Passport, Etc etc! Well it will be quicker and easier to go to the contact point!
                  DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                    Decided at long last to apply for bus pass (yes I am that old). Completed form 'online' , got to end and then it asks you to scan in photo, ID, Passport, Etc etc! Well it will be quicker and easier to go to the contact point!
                    Funnily enough, I did mine on line yesterday Dorothy, I took a selfie (well, a few actually) filled in form, uploaded photo, put in digital number on passport, and voila!
                    I felt really pleased with myself
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Stop shouting or turn your caps lock off please.
                      Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Dorothy and NS - I didn't know that they had dropped the bus pass age to 45!

Oh Oh rant - ermmmm - stinky old chicken poo
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                          When I had my new shed built I was looking forward to enjoying the quiet enjoyment of my garden. I object very strongly to the 3 hours of Popeye the Sailor at the weekends on the estate behind me. I have absolutely no objection to the sound of children playing but, but the 2 two doors up from me seem to spend hours and hours screeching. Is this necessary. It starts at about 6.30 in the morning and stops for about 3 hours until they get back from nursery. Then it continues until about 7pm. The only respite seems to be when it's wet, when I don't want to be out there either.

Do I sound like a total grouch?
                          NO! You are not a grouch!

I had a next door neighbour at the allotment who had a female screecher. After it had driven me insane one too many times I used to turn on the car radio just loud enough to drown it out, (very loud) obviously with all the doors open.

As for the God Squad, there are 2 local churches constantly door knpcking in my area but for some reason I now seem to have been "blacklisted" by them.

My rant: 4 hours spent in A & E sat on the hardest most uncomfortable metal chair imaginable.

Comment

• Mum now in ITU. Untreated lung condition has now caused so much damage that she is unlikely to ever be well enough to return home. Thanks GP - did you ever think she might need a referral to a consultant?

Comment

• Hard times Wendy, thinking of you.
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I'm sorry, Wendy. I've been there, and it's not pretty. ((((hugs))))

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X