X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home care BB
    Carrie

Comment

• Caterpillars! Caterpillars and more caterpillars, bloomin things! Hate them!
      DottyR

Comment

• When you have to do umpteen other things to actually get the job done you wanted to.....

To clear the space for the chickens.....

Cut down some J. Artichokes.....empty the small plastic shed....move said shed.....move the 4 raspberries otherwise the shed doors won't open.......refill the shed.....move the dalek from the front garden to put it next to the shed.....re-inflate wheelbarrow tyre.....load with compost from dalek....shove into the bin.....move the slabs to where the dalek was....take down the very low fencing next to the patio......so the motorcycle project can be rolled onto the slabs.......rake shingle that the bike was on......squeeze the wheelbarrow between the shed and compost bin.

Hah! space for 3 chickens.......
        Last edited by Lumpy; 09-08-2015, 12:23 PM.
        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Went on visit to bandq today, needed more tomato feed. BM is over the road, so thought I'd pop in for a nose.
          Huge ex Currys store, no air conditioning, only one lonely ceiling fan 50 feet up, I gave up halfway round ....
          Oh and another rant, screaming girls on trampolines again
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Cauliflowers are bolting, tomatoes are still green and weeds are growing like there's no tomorrow.
            Afraid I don't have the screaming girls Nannysally I just have the kids two doors up using swear words at each other. Next doors has had words with them about it but they still carry on.
            sigpic

Comment

• I've just cooked some more beetroot without taking photos for the vine veg show
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                I've just cooked some more beetroot without taking photos for the vine veg show
                Ditto carrots.
                Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Caught next door's kids, with their trainers on their hands, slapping them together and killing the honey bees and bumbles on my lavender hedge

Ten out of ten for initiative though, I suppose.
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                    Caught next door's kids, with their trainers on their hands, slapping them together and killing the honey bees and bumbles on my lavender hedge

my rant is,they need educating,not only do we need the bees,but,if they were to do it to say wasps,they will get stung,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Wasps could be the finest teacher!!!
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Was just going to say...'karma'!

My rant...kids!
                        sigpic

Comment

• My rant...kids! [/QUOTE]

My rant.....Bad parents

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                            Caught next door's kids, with their trainers on their hands, slapping them together and killing the honey bees and bumbles on my lavender hedge

When they grow up into wealthy dentists they'll be after bigger game.

Killing for fun.

Comment

• Oh - I've missed my oldest friend's birthday.
                              And I didn't get a message from her this year either. We met when we were five so it is not a relationship that I'm going to allow to just slip away. Long term friends are important.

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                ,if they were to do it to say wasps,they will get stung,
                                My rant;
                                That the little charmers weren't doing it to wasps.....
                                http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X