Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That many big retailers decide that the gardening season ends in the first week of August.

I was in Wilcos the other day and most of the gardening stuff is gone.
    .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• That C.........Mas starts in the shops before any of my carrots are ready!
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
        That many big retailers decide that the gardening season ends in the first week of August.

I was in Wilcos the other day and most of the gardening stuff is gone.
        Ditto - and no half price bargains either, just all taken off the shelves.
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Dear W1lko - you've recently redesigned your suction latch hooks - the ones where you raise the hook on its hinge, plonk the hook in place on a vertical surface, then pull the hook down to create a suction and secure the hook to the surface.

The redesigned product, when used in the same way, does not create sufficient suction when the hook is pulled down. The hook does not have enough adhesion to support its own weight, let alone anything actually - er - hooked on it.

The phrase 'not fit for purpose' springs to mind - and yes, I have reviewed the product accordingly.

Comment

• Feeling fed up and feeling run down
            Carrie

Comment

• Just tbe weather.....was the two weeks earlier in the year our summer?

Comment

• Oh Carrie, poor you ...
                Sympathies - I'm feeling blue today, back to the slog after 2 weeks hols....
                ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                  Feeling fed up and feeling run down
                  It will pass when you get your new job

Rant ...... red mite
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Hello admin and forum clever people.

Just trying to respond to a message about mobile phones, have replied using 'quote', but it's saying message should have more than 10 characters, it has about 10 lines!

This happened the other week, maybe it's something to do with 'quote'? And yes am using iPad

Thanks
                    DottyR

Comment

• Dot, how much did you write after the quote?
                      The quote isn't included in the minimum characters needed.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• New plot holders at the allotment that just come in and on the first day they just roundup everything in sight so their plot ends up looking like a brown desert in a sea of green.

The plot next to ours had a fantastic comfrey but they just strayed it all the same.

I don't understand. One of the reasons for growing your own is you can have veg that is free from nasty chemicals. If you are going to spray toxic gick everywhere you may as well get your veg from the snoopermarket.

paul

Comment

• The person down the allotment who has removed part of the tap fitting so can't use tap properly now.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                            Dot, how much did you write after the quote?
                            The quote isn't included in the minimum characters needed.
                            About 8/9 lines, I'll try with 'your'quote here and see if it works.
                            DottyR

Comment

• Yes it worked with your 'quote'! Don't understand, maybe just a 'blip'.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Why is it raining here? Yes we do need rain, but this wasn't forecast,and has messed up my plans! Oh well, where are my flowery wellies!
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X