Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats, fighting in the middle of the night. What a flippin racket they make.
    Opens the curtains this morning and one of my nicest tomato pots is on the floor, toms all over the place.
    Cat poo, which I didn't see, thank goodness I had my shoes on .......
    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
      in particular the mossie that was playing hide and seek in the bedroom last night.
      We had a massive Jeff Goldblum sized fly on the ceiling keeping us up last night. Well out of reach.

Comment

• Dear marketeers - why do you persevere sending faxes through to our company telephone line? And why does the phone ring with a fax when I am on the loo/making coffee/filing archives 2 floors away?

You do so half a dozen times a week despite the number not - obviously - being able to take faxes. Does your system not flag up 'failed sends' which need to be either investigated (checked with a phone call), or the number struck off the list.

In fact, who sends faxes in this day and age anyway??

Comment

• V#*#+n Media sending letters advertising their products every week for 17 years!!
          sigpic

Comment

• Feeling at myself! Hit the flower head off my first ever chrysanthemum
            Attached Files

Comment

• Idiots!

Stoopid c*w, "Yuk! I hate smoked salmon - it tastes like bacon."
              Me, "You don't like bacon!? "
              Stoopid c*w, "Oh, yeah, I like bacon."

All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                We are due a months worth of rain in the next 48 hours!
                Yeah but August's rain. How much do you normally get in August ?
                RANT: The Meeja's scaremongering about weather.
                Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

• Took my 4 year old Juke in for regular service/MOT - bank account now over £1,000 lighter .... aargh
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Nissan Jukes that use gold plated everything..............................You could buy another car for that.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Last week an elderly relative managed to (accidently) mute the ringer on her 'phone. I sorted it out for her. I don't suppose it was too hard to do - an accidental press of a key but today.............how on earth did she manage to change the language on her camera to some eastern European language that uses Cyrillic script??????

Sorted eventually, hard to navigate a menu that is completely indecipherable.

Modern technology should come with an inbuilt optional password protected childlock (geriatric lock/technophobe lock) to protect basic functions from panicky fingers when things go wrong.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^Oi I have fingers like that......
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Feeling 'grumpy'! I'll get over it!
                          DottyR

Comment

• You were doing 130kph in a 90 so I'm not sure why you're trying to reach the moral high ground.
                            Accept the tiny 90€ fine and consider the fact that that you were doing the max speed allowed on a motorway yet were on a country road with cyclists, farm gates, oncoming traffic, junctions, tractors, dogs, bends, children and loads of chickens.
                            Last edited by PyreneesPlot; 14-08-2015, 02:58 PM.
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yes BB, could've bought a new 'un for the cost of the work that's been done on my 'Daisy' Juke. Just to add insult to injury - still waiting for the garage bloke to ring saying it's ready!

Should've said Bigmally! Sorry BB
                              Last edited by SusieG; 14-08-2015, 02:28 PM. Reason: Bigmally
                              ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                              a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• That not all ancient sayings are right.
                                What does not kill you makes you stronger - humph thats complete and utter trap!

If the author had my OH health problems and had to deal with him the saying would be.....

What does not kill you makes you stressed, unhappy, pathetic and resigned!
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X