Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know what people are talking about as when I try to go back one page I get chucked out of the forum completely. This isn't just once but has been happening over several days.
    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
    Oxfordshire

Comment

• Rust on me onions and that's not minor!!!!!
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• My sister ringing me up at daft o'clock this morning drunk when I am sleeping!!!
        Carrie

Comment

• earache - again
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Too much red wine......when will I learn!

Comment

• Oh Joy a group of around 200 travellers has just turned up in the village and are far too close to the village lotties.
              I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Somebody thinking that putting as many versions as they can find on the the juke box of "Swing low sweet chariot" is a good idea. Trust me this is happening now!
                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                Oxfordshire

Comment

• 200 odd vans and counting.......

Police in pub said maybe 400-500 expected. I do hope its just for a wedding etc.
                  Last edited by Lumpy; 16-08-2015, 09:54 PM.
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Ducks have been in my garden..........sampled most of the green unripe toms .............yet stripped several of plants that were ripening

Then I discovered why I kept feeling a lump in my two month old pair of shoes bought for pottering around in the garden, as the bottom fell apart exposing all the disintegrated insides

But I have slept since then
                    Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 17-08-2015, 07:38 AM. Reason: honestly I have slept

Comment

• People who rant in incoherent language

Comment

• Eye tot ally ogree wif oo GL

Comment

• NOT having any award winning FRUIT CAKE to sample with my cuppa (hides her light under a bushel does our Hazel)
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• That's rather personal Bernie!

No Comment!!!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I have manage to dye my hand yellow!!!!!! Stupid Turmeric powder.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Ruddy Cabbages........

Built a posh cage with Enviromesh.....
                                Found Caterpillars on plants...
                                Removed Caterpillars.....

Slugs decimate Plants...
                                Slug Pellets applied.....

Plants now covered in whitefly....
                                And caterpillars again......

Plants going in the compost.!
                                Attached Files
                                Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X