Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a major, major rant...son who is not a child, has placed a hot pan on my new work top and in certain lighting you can see the ring! Just as well he is at work or...!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
      This is a major, major rant...son who is not a child, has placed a hot pan on my new work top and in certain lighting you can see the ring! Just as well he is at work or...!!!!
      Jay having done the same my wife went on about it for ages and was not pleased when I said accidents happen.

Women get upset at some peculiar things
      and there is no way my wife will get reading that
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Men who just don't understand!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Forgetting to take photos of dishes made with home grown produce!
          DottyR

Comment

• Not enough Environmesh to cover my cabbages, used netting, but they'll get in there!
            DottyR

Comment

• Dear Pillock in charge of Bus 42488. Just because there is a sign on the back of your vehicle saying "Please let buses pull out" doesn't mean you should just pull across in front of me - without indicating - and cause me to do an emergency stop, throwing plants and soil allover the interior of my motor. I was passing you AND I WAS INDICATING. That's why you have mirrors, you @rse!

Hopefully you had a camera on the back. Hopefully it has recorded my VERY RUDE gestures.
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                Men who just don't understand!!
                I don't understand this. What is there to understand?

ermhh my rant. Wall to wall rain

Comment

• The cat wants to be on my chair. She's got loads of places she could go and have a kip but she has spent most of the day trying to get on here.

Comment

• Made a chilli and cucumber relish with the first cuc glut and finally got around to tasting it today. Bloomin' heck that's good. No idea where the recipe came from
                    Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yesterday it piddled down all day so I was bored - today glorious sunshine with lots to do - oh no pig poopies the box that had all my chicken stuff in has loads and loads and loads of bubble wrap and now I haven't got an excuse to spend the afternoon 'popping'
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• My3 tomatoes photo has posted itself upside down, please can a clever mod change it for me. Thank you

Done
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 19-08-2015, 02:07 PM.
                        DottyR

Comment

• Road closures for resurfacing. Two days later than the signs at the end stated.
                          Diversions that are unsuitable for the size and volume of diverted traffic.
                          Idiots who think the single-track lane with blind bends can be driven at 60 mph like the road they were diverted from.
                          Motorists with no manners.

Emails 'inviting' me to some Charity Gala Event. Tickets are £35 each. That's no invitation, it's a sales ploy. Unsubscribe. Delete.

That concludes the whinging for today. Coffee, anyone?
                          Last edited by Glutton4...; 19-08-2015, 04:11 PM.
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Banged head on cupboard earlier.
                            Hardly any blackberries on the usual places. Some not ripe but it looks like someone's been and ripped them all out. Everywhere full of netttles. Got 260g between 2 of us.

Now I have headache.
                            And one of the freecycle people hasn't turned up.

Comment

• Insurance companies.

Every year at renewal time they send a ridiculous quote (this year £856) and tell you don't have to do anything they will just extend the direct debit. Every year when challenged it drops to a reasonable level (this year £520).

Makes me wonder if there are numpties out there who don't challenge them and end up paying unnecessary money out.
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                                Insurance companies.

Every year at renewal time they send a ridiculous quote (this year £856) and tell you don't have to do anything they will just extend the direct debit. Every year when challenged it drops to a reasonable level (this year £520).

Makes me wonder if there are numpties out there who don't challenge them and end up paying unnecessary money out.
                                Have just dumped my car insurers for just that reason. I've ended up paying more than their adjusted quote but still £50 less than their original quote....................Quotemehappy indeed. Does this face look stoopid.............

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X