This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The plumber

who went into my refrigerator without asking permission and used up all my cold water and condiments.

You do not raid a man's fridge without permission.No. Not cricket.

FFS.

I'm reminded of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IakCUYUGAZI

Comment

• Discovering you have 3 large bottles of hair 'conditioner', but no shampoo!
      DottyR

Comment

• Well I suppose it's a way of losing weight, but I'm exhausted. My youngest son started an Internet business in March which I have administered for him until he was able to deal with it himself. I was only shifting smallish items until now. He started work as an electrician (his trade) the day after he was able and now brings everything to me to be wrapped, labelled and shipped out.

I had 15 items to deal with today, 12 of them somewhat heavy. I've only managed to wrap 6 of them. I've taken one to the drop shop, 5 are being picked up by the courier and the others are too big to go in my mini so I've told him he'll have to pick them up himself in his van and take them after work tomorrow. The trouble is, the stock is selling so fast (technically a GOOD thing), this is going to be an everyday event.

Tired, tired, tired.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• The stupid fire alarm keeps bleeping every 2mins all night!!! It's wired in to the roof! It's quite annoying!
          Carrie

Comment

• ^^^^does it have a battery in that needs changing (incase of power cuts )

Comment

• It's August.

It's 12 degrees.

My goosebumps don't have goosebumps, they have hypothermia.

Comment

• Picked my treasured truss of cherry tomatoes for the Vine Show and the ripe ones all fell off.
                Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                  ^^^^does it have a battery in that needs changing (incase of power cuts )
                  Yeah it does. Ive manage to get it down and stop it beeping. Will get a new battery tomorrow.
                  Carrie

Comment

• Why are you watering your plot? We've had virtually a month's rain in the last three days. We are on a water meter.

Comment

• Having to use my tumble dryer in flippin August
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• House lights switched on 8-30pm, street lights on 8-45pm.

Timings are approximate.
                        Last edited by Potstubsdustbins; 27-08-2015, 08:20 PM.
                        Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^ Only 8 weeks and 2 days until the clocks go back Make the most of that extra hour, Potty
                          When British Summer Time Is (BST)

Comment

• Some friends are going on holiday and have asked me to join them. We don't share accommodation because hotels assume the extra is a child and is a pull out camper bed. Since I'm paying the same as the other adults I want the same comfort.

I have no problem with the return airline fare, but the hotel wants to charge me the same amount for just me as for my friends for 2 people. I don't like the single supplement, but do understand it but to charge me full price for 2 people is outrageous. I'm already lonely and this adds to it.

I can actually afford it but how long can I continue to do this. How bloody dare they.
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• I would take a punt that if the hotels split a room or two up for single people they would gain a lot. But heyho, I'm not a hotelier.
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• My OH being a pain in the back side!!!! Just because he is tired.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X