X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploding differential ...
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Painful so very Painful. Your jodhpurs OK?
      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• It's a car thing, Potty!

All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Having to go furniture shopping,when I would rather go and sort my allotment.
          Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 30-08-2015, 07:55 AM.
          DottyR

Comment

• Not the best of days. A young roe deer leapt into the path of my car this morning. Sadly my car came off best with no damage but Bambi was a goner. A mercy really because there were two visible leg breaks and probably internal injuries. I so hate that happening.

Number two downer was finding out the hotel I have booked with in Dundee this coming weekend has somehow lost my booking and is now fully booked. I have managed to get alternative accommodation but I specifically chose that hotel because there is an after show function there on Friday evening and I wanted to avoid the necessity for taxis afterwards. grrrrh.

Comment

• People who start something drift off leaving everything scattered all over the place for someone else to clear up!!!!
              Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Me!

My moan, OH's who moan about the mess of the place when I'm only trying to do a million things at once!
                sigpic

Comment

• The local weather has forecast possible ground frost at the end of the week.

Expensive, uncontrollable storage heaters.

OH lung probs getting worse and the O (oxygen) word being mentioned by the Dr.

His depression plummeting through the fear of what the quack said.

An incontinent greyhound

And to cap it all a spot on my bum that really, really itches!
                  Last edited by Lumpy; 01-09-2015, 08:36 AM.
                  I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Every major road in my area with roadworks, taking twice as long to get anywhere atm

Comment

• Well- I was going to moan about something- but reading Lumpy's post has taken the wind out of my sails!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Actually- I will have my moan after all!

A couple of days ago I hung a small curtain to dry by draping it over a radiator.
                        The puddle followed the lines of the tile grouting, and although I was walking no-where near the radiator I managed to do a full ' Ar$e over t!t ' fall landing heavily on my left buttock- just where that part of the pelvic bone points downwards.

Yup- a massive haematoma ( huge solid bruise) the size of an orange at the point of impact.

Nope- I can't sit properly,turn over in bed, climb stairs, lean over etc etc without it really hurting.

Feeling a bit sorry for myself / glad it wasn't anyone else/ annoyed I hadn't foreseen the possibility of it happening.

Lumpy- spot on yr bum???...phah!!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Grapes dealing with illnesses and diseases and sore bums.

Comment

• Hailstones the size of golf balls last night. Pulverized garden this morning but at least the roof is hole-free unlike some folks further up the valley.
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Slugs. So many of them and so utterly, utterly repellent!

Comment

• Just about to go to 'plot', and it's pouring! Weather forecast completely wrong! So annoying
                                DottyR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X