Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I loose a padlock, key and chain. Found the padlock but still can't find the key or chain.

Oh and my phone has now officially died on me. So having to borrow my moms brick phone.
    sigpic

Comment

• Lazily mopping up dog foot-prints, by standing on towel and scooting across the floor. Forgot about the wall-mounted cupboard, so I now have a very tender lump on my forehead where I collided with the corner.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oh, nearly forget. My Chum's lad + hosepipe = me being soaking ruddy wet all morning and half the afternoon. All clothes clean on today, too. Wish I'd put yesterday's grubby ones on now.

Little g!t.
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 14-09-2015, 11:04 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary adjective

Comment

• Oh dear. Thought I'd made a new friend until after 3 hours chat our vicar came into the conversation. I'm not a god botherer. Peoples beliefs are their own. But I think this vicar has done enormous damage to our town and our church. I was gobsmacked at a remembrance service 3 years ago when two screens came down off the ancient beams started off by the vicars remote control. This is a grade I listed building and he has done this without permission. He has built a carbuncle on the church that the town turned down but was approved by our district council. The money would have been better spent on improving access to the churchyard which is mostly accessable only with wellie boots.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
            Oh, nearly forget. My Chum's lad + hosepipe = me being soaking ruddy wet all morning and half the afternoon. All clothes clean on today, too. Wish I'd put yesterday's grubby ones on now.

Little g!t.
            Repeat performance again yesterday. Thankfully the little gremlin is back to school today.
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 14-09-2015, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Is work taking the p*** with me!!! I've told them every week for the last 3-4 months that I struggle getting buses on a Sunday(with being a walker) and it costs me to much in a taxi. And they keep saying they will sort it out......nope not sorted nothing after she told me she will sort it!!!!!

I kicked off in the office about it. I am wasting a days wage taxing it everywhere on Sunday and they wont give me the money back!
              Carrie

Comment

• That mice don't work on squidgy cushions!
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Found a recipe for honey lemon marmalade using L@kel@nd tinned prepared lemons. The recipe gave the substitute proportions of honey to replace the sugar, then said to follow instructions on the tin.

I only used half the tin, as an experiment, to see if it would work. I boiled it for 15 minutes as per instructions on the tin, instead of using my jam thermometer.

I now have 3 glass jars of lemon honey TOFFEE!

Can't even get the darned stuff out!
                  Last edited by mothhawk; 05-09-2015, 05:58 PM.
                  Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                  Endless wonder.

Comment

• Burnt my spuds in the pan!!!
                    Carrie

Comment

• New layout of the BBC website....given it a few days but dont like it at all.....

Comment

• My tea(jacket spud) taking forevvvvvvvvvvvveeerrr to cook in the oven!!!!!

I might just finish my bottle of wine off before it's done
                        Carrie

Comment

• Ow my heel! Dont know what I've done but I've just had to hobble across to feed the cat. Suspect making a brew is going to be a long journey!

Comment

• Blister pack of arthritis drugs is impossible to open with arthritic hands.
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I've no experience, and haven't tried this, but would something like this help? Medi-Popper | Aids the removal of tablets from blister packs

Stupid things like blister packs being difficult for those they're supposed to serve really gets my goat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
                                I've no experience, and haven't tried this, but would something like this help? Medi-Popper | Aids the removal of tablets from blister packs

Stupid things like blister packs being difficult for those they're supposed to serve really gets my goat.
                                Thank you for this At the moment MrPP is my meds popper!! (Not chatting, honest.)
                                Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X