Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^^^^^^^ Just stop carping on about it will ya!!!!
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• That is such a common response Potty, but I mirror the sentiment. Watch the sun BM or your skin will look like leather.

Why not buy a new car and you can go crucian with yer mates. I promise not to grass you up if you want to be Koi about it.

My rant...people who make naff sentences up
      Last edited by Greenleaves; 20-09-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Thanks speilchucker, but I really did mean peas and not pea's as you kindly suggested. I just have more than one pea and therefore have no need of an apostrophe.
        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Teachers who are unable to make it out of their classroom to collect their class to take them in. This gives any parents the chance to have a word with them about anything. My daughter sauntered out at 8.50 just as the bell went and then I had to run round to the other side of the building to drop Will off.
          The rain wasn't to bad thankfully but I am loosing my sense of humour about it. If my kids were late then they have a mark on their attendance record.
          sigpic

Comment

• Cars that drive up your back in an intimidating way when they can see you can't go any faster because of the guy in front of you.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• When no one answers the phone. What's the point in having a phone if you are not going to answer!
              Carrie

Comment

• The music you have to listen to whilst you are on 'hold' - it seems to go on forever before you get cut off anyway.
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• People who walk their dog at night, so they don't have to pick up their dog's c*ap on your lawn...
                  The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies.

Gertrude Jekyll

************NUTTERS' CLUB MEMBER************

The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
                  Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll
                  tell you a secret. All the best people are.

Comment

• The shower of junk mail you get, after you register with a new seed company... Grrrrr.

Comment

• Got selfie stick but am not very good at walking and talking without tripping over tomato stems and tubs. And it appears I frown a lot when the camera is on.
                      Hmm.

Comment

• Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

OH is moaning that there is nothing in to eat and that we spending loads on shopping but seem to not have anything to eat(when we do, he can't be bothered making anything) and when I say you do the shopping he moans saying he works all the time why should he when I don't work as many hours as him.

Also when it comes to cooking, cleaning, paying bills ect he expects me to do it all but when I say can you help me out he calls me lazy, he might as well do everything as well as work.
                        Carrie

Comment

• Carrie: lay out ingredients for a meal, explain you're not feeling so good and need to rest for a while, suggest nicely that he might want to cook the meal you'd planned. Might work.

My rant: I'm hungry and there's nothing to eat except raw cabbage, runner beans and potatoes. Also tomatoes and peppers.
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• I tried that the other day Martin but didn't work.
                            Carrie

Comment

• My recipe for a successful relationship .... Communication and teamwork

My rant....evenings closing in

Comment

• When you have a very minor disagreement with someone and they then go and air it all on FB! Fuming!
                                LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X