• Show
Clear All

• My rant ^^^^^^^^^^

Lisa- xxxxxxx
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• One of my cats was poisoned 3 years ago
      And when I took her to the vets, it was to late and the vet them was trying to blame us saying it is our fault and that she was going to report me.

Hugs to you Lisa.
      Carrie

Comment

• That's terrible, Lisa. Lots of hugs to you.

My rant as above again.
        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Lisa XXX

Someone has driven into friends' car in the night, so hard that the it is totally wrecked down one side. But they have gained the headlight and a load of trim from the car that hit them. The house is on a quiet country road in the middle of nowhere and the car is parked between stone walls, parallel to the road. I guess they were lucky not to find a fatal accident outside their home. Sadly drunk driving is totally normal here.
          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My rant - Nicos' rant.

Nicos, hope she's doing okay. We had a cat who was hit by a car (thankfully a neighbour who stopped - she was in pieces, I felt so bad for her as it was clearly not her fault). Her front paws were crushed, a retina detached, her jaw snapped. She made a full recovery, apart from losing one toe and the sight in one eye. She died this year, at the ripe old age of 17. I remember the breathless wait for her to pee, so we knew her bladder was undamaged.... Good luck and good wishes!

Comment

• Piggin biscuits that don't like being dunked...............yes, I'm still having problems. I just don't learn...............
              Last edited by Bigmallly; 04-10-2015, 09:40 PM. Reason: Not being able to spell
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Thoroughly fed up - almost two weeks of this piggun cold virus. It improved last Monday then stopped

Comment

• This time of year............get your Meds ready guys. Hope it clears soon NG.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• bladdy huge cold sore appeared yesterday now feeling not 'quite right' obviously coming down with something.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• B&Q didn't have any JI 3 and I went there specially. Grrrrh

Comment

• People who send you an email about meeting for lunch, you reply, and then they don't get back to you. ,!

Why don't 'people' check their emails?

Maybe I'm obsessed!
                        DottyR

Comment

• Just been reading on line.
                          Christmas lights have gone in Oxford St. Already.
                          Putting pressure on families earlier and earlier every year.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Damn white cabbage caterpillars, need to net, need to net. luckily only 2 found today next to a clump of yellow eggs.
                            Also found a load of baby snails grrrrrrr
                            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• How long does it take for work to email me my rota to me?? They close at 5pm. I've rang them up and they don't know if it's been done yet because the person in charge is on the phone. :/
                              Carrie

Comment

• I don´t believe it!!! My car won´t start, things go into shut down at 2 o´clock on a Saturday and most places do not reopen till Monday morning, but guess what this Monday is a national holiday, then Tuesday is market day so nobody wants to work then. And finally Wednesday i am getting a new septic tank fitted and now can´t move the bloody car out of the way. grrrr rant over.
                                I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X