Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visited my dad in hospital...he's not doing well, my rant? Some people really should not be nurses!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Fingers crossed for your Dad Jay.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Hope your dad is feeling a bit better Jay. Some nurses need better bedside manners.

Rant nurses. recently dealt with what seemed like a racist nurse who did not want to deal with us english, luckily everyone else was wonderful
        I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Hope your dad gets better soon Jay. Its not just nurses that need manners think there are people out there in jobs they hate and take it out on others.
          sigpic

Comment

• I'm applying for a job which they want me to send in a copy of my CV. So I load up the computer and spend ages hunting down my CV. Since OH upgraded to Windows 10 it seemed to of moved.
            I finally found it and then struggled to get it open. Managed to get it open and got the printer all linked up. Sorted I though but no the printer was out of ink. I took the cartilage out shook it put it back in but no still wouldn't work.
            Ended up phoning my dad up. If I sent him an email could he print a copy off for me. Said he would try. Rang him back and he has managed to print a copy but he did as if I'd spell checked my work. I said 'No' he replied that it was ok cause he knew how to open my attachments so he could print another one off for me when I had made my changes.
            But its ok job deadline is on Friday so it gives me chance to make changes and to get it printed off. Was such a simple job.
            sigpic

Comment

• Think I've got a bit of Lurgy comin on.................I blame Nic................
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                I took the cartilage out shook it put it back in but no still wouldn't work.
                Do you have medical qualifications to be doing that sort of thing?
                Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 17-10-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• I have removed all the posts referring directly, or indirectly to being "racist". Such comments are unacceptable and contrary to the Vine's T&Cs that we all signed up to when joining the forum http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...tml#post586288

Also, if anyone finds a post unacceptable, use the Report Triangle at the bottom of every post. This alerts the Mods and Admin to the issue and we can act accordingly.

Now off you go and play nicely
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 18-10-2015, 07:07 PM.

Comment

• Ta very much SORRY if I offended
                    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• The nice and luxurious green house, thought its mine as no other bids till the last one hour... but it went another 300£ up...

frankly speaking I do not need a expensive greenhouse at the plot even at it starting price. 6ft one at home can home all my chilli, aubs and few cues

but thhat's really bigggggg and beautiful..with 2 slimmy and sturdy shelves, also it has heater too

Comment

• Sorry if i offended anybody, i was talking about a personal situation over here that was very hard to deal with. I noticed mine was not deleted and did not see any others regarding nurses, so i do not know what might have been said. But again sorry if i upset anyone.
                        I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          I have removed all the posts referring directly, or indirectly to being "racist". Such comments are unacceptable and contrary to the Vine's T&Cs that we all signed up to when joining the forum http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...tml#post586288

Also, if anyone finds a post unacceptable, use the Report Triangle at the bottom of every post. This alerts the Mods and Admin to the issue and we can act accordingly.

Now off you go and play nicely
                          Does this mean I can't say anything about people from Cleckheaton?
                          What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
                          Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• Originally posted by skeggijon View Post
                            Does this mean I can't say anything about people from Cleckheaton?
                            you can certainly... it is want this thread is for..isn't it...it might be just a chat with people who is active on this thread for short while.. I din't read any of it ...so donno what it is ..we both are not concerned to it right

btw, MOM should be always correct , so you skeg..just chill
                            Last edited by Elfeda; 19-10-2015, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Stocked up on Halloween treats for all the kids that knock round here,I've nearly eaten all of it,now I have to buy loads more & I'm probably going to eat it when I do.....

Comment

• Tenants who lie like a flat fish then expect me to follow suit and tell the landlord they need a new boiler when they most certainly do not.

NO CHANCE!!!!!
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X