This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boiled over jam all over the hob.

If I'm not back in a couple of hours...send help!
    http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Lawyers who don't reply to emails and calls - even though I know I will get a 15 minute charge just for them picking up the phone. And coordinating work on the block of flats with 5 overseas landlords is hellish. Worse than herding cats. (on which note, hugs Lisa for your poor kitties)

We've also been cat-sitting. Took cat home yesterday. Cat objected to me going over 55mph in the strongest possible terms. Thankfully it wasn't raining and I could open the windows.
      http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Bloody mice !!!!!!!!!
        Little darlings have been partying in my garden shed.

Comment

• Reboiled the quince jelly, extra pectin. Still no better than cough syrup

Comment

• Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
            Reboiled the quince jelly, extra pectin. Still no better than cough syrup
            Should see you OK through the winter months though.
            .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Bladdy heartburn........................
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Baldy cold virus!
                sigpic

Comment

• That should be Bladdy...blooming auto correct, that's another rant!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Stupid horrid dreams that stop you going back to sleep - I am meant to be hibernating (I was possibly a hedgehog in a previous life)

Comment

• THE COLD VIRUS!!! Yes I'm shouting!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Jay we could start an infected club if this carries on. You could shout and I will croak....ribit ribit....this virus is NO joke at all.

Now got antibiotics for the chest and ear infection it has caused.
                        Cough...rant....splutter......snotty.....rant groan.
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• *bangs head slowly*
                          I am none the wise now you've sent your reply.

Comment

• I have been moving stuff from one site to another. I went to my old site today and found someone has taken all my wood, bamboo canes and wooden stakes. Couldn't find my hose pipe either
                            So going down tomorrow to strip the site as much as I can now.
                            sigpic

Comment

• That's bang out of order NVG, hope you find out who took them....................
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• If my hose pipe has gone I'm going down early doors Monday as I wont have the kids with me as they are at my mom and dads. The hose is two pipes joined together and they are different colours so I will go for a wander to see if I can find it.
                                Its not one or two bits of wood it was quite a bit and it was right at the back of the plot and my posts were tucked at the back of the decking. I'd only left them there until I got storage sorted out at the new plot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X