This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling guilty.

I know a certain member of my family was trying to manipulate me into doing something I really couldn't do because of back pain so why do I feel so guilty for saying "no"

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
      I have been moving stuff from one site to another. I went to my old site today and found someone has taken all my wood, bamboo canes and wooden stakes. Couldn't find my hose pipe either
      So going down tomorrow to strip the site as much as I can now.
      Report it to the police. It's theft.
      Get a crime reference number.

Oh it makes me furious how people get lightfingered round allotments.

Comment

• Being woken up by work phoning me at half past 7 this morning!!!!! If I don't answer the first time coz I aint working, why do they think I will answer the 2nd time they phone me.
        Carrie

Comment

• The house next door is being renovated and the guys are working very, very hard. They've been here three and a half weeks and have worked every single day. 8.30 at night on a Saturday and the circular saw being used out the back is flippin' loud.
          Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Next year I will make sure the muck order isn't due on the morning after the clocks change. I have no idea what time he'll actually be coming but decided to get up early and set an alarm. Not that I needed it. Next door have settled down now I'm awake, but did spend about an hour bouncing about shutting doors and wearing clogs running down stairs.

Comment

• Washing machine just went 'bang', now refuses to start! Help!
              DottyR

Comment

• Hopefully just a belt that's snapped Dotty............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Enjoyed my extra hour this morning.

That's a one off................. the price to pay is that it is going dark already.
                  Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Fed up with my body falling to bits. My right hand is numb and feels dead, now today after tidying up the garden my left arm is in agony and I can't even hold a cup of tea without orrible pain. My advice to people is don't get old.
                    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Sorry to hear this Bill - maybe a few days rest will have you right.
                      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Cutting my thumb exactly where I need to hold my needle for sewing.
                        ( I've loads and loads of Xmas decorations to hand sew for the end of next month and I'm waaay behind because of helping with the kitchen restoration)
                        Typical.
                        Drat drat and triple drat
                        Last edited by Nicos; 26-10-2015, 07:10 AM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The Weather.
                          Bank holiday and thr Dublin marathon and its rainy, windy snd thoroughly miserable.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Ankles, wrists and elbows have decided to play up all together - my advice is don't get sick before you've managed to get old
                            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I've got a tummy bug, which makes me sick and old.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Moaning about my achy knees this morning can't get on with anything.

SWMBO smiles sweetly and says "At your age just be glad you woke up this morning."

Thanks for the sympathy oh my sweet.
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X