Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After receiving an email yesterday stating someone from Peru had unsuccessfully tried accessing my account, I received one today saying someone had successfully accessed my account............from bladdy Turkey............
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I wouldn't believe that email BM...the banks always call if anything untoward is going on. I would give them a ring if I was you! Just realised that maybe you didn't believe them...sorry!

Rant...fraudsters. It has happened to both me and the OH!
      Last edited by Jay22; 26-10-2015, 07:53 PM. Reason: Auto correct!!
      sigpic

Comment

• Sorry for the misunderstanding Jay..............it was my email account they hacked not my bank account........thankfully.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Thank goodness for that BM!
          sigpic

Comment

• I had one this morning telling me my Yahoo account has been hacked,I was somewhat surprised because I don't have a yahoo account.
            photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• I am totally hacked off about the amount of time I have to spend at work dealing with 'dubious' compensation claims.

It's absolutely crazy that the law profession has lowered itself to this extent to gain their 30 pieces of silver.

The amount of time spent dealing with this con - where solicitors and insurance companies make little deals amongst themselves (whilst the company pays - and I work in the public sector, so ultimately it's the tax payer) is an absolute sham.

It's disgusting.
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• I saw my first Christ - thingy ad today for RV's the supplier of furniture etc. Tree decked, family smiling etc.

Noooooooooooooooo it's Oct
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Life really sucks for some people...

Why do we have a government that couldn't give a toss ?
                  Last edited by KevinM67; 27-10-2015, 08:10 PM. Reason: spelt tory @rsholes wrong.
                  .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• Originally posted by KevinM67 View Post
                    Life really sucks for some people...

Why do we have a government that couldn't give a toss ?
                    Because people voted for them Kevin. Smug rich people in power recovering from the poor in society the monies paid to bail out the banks protecting the monies they had on deposit. That is also my rant.

Comment

• Recipe for fudge on the carnation website - followed to the letter and at 118'C we made toffee.
                      Hmm.It's sweet and will get eaten but there are fillings at risk!

I've made some coconut ice following their recipe too.. Hmm.

Comment

• Wives who put petrol in their diesel car
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                          Wives who put petrol in their diesel car
                          Don't suppose she was in Birmingham Asda fuel mix-up hits Birmingham motorists - BBC News
                          My rant - shouldn't be possible to mis-fuel

Comment

• Got a banging headache that wont go away!
                            Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                              Wives who put petrol in their diesel car
                              my rant ,this i have done once,so easy to do,especially when things on mind and in a rush,only mine was tother way about,boy talk about a smock and splutter screan,
                              Last edited by lottie dolly; 28-10-2015, 05:20 PM.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• The family who nicked the charity box off the counter at my OH work. They cut the chain it was attached to the counter with and then sneaked it into the customer toilets to empty it.
                                Just couldn't believe it when OH told me. They have CCTV of them doing it but the pictures are a bit grainy so don't know if it will be any good for the police.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X