Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a 16 year old stabbed to death at one of our local schools. In one of the best areas in the city too.

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
      The family who nicked the charity box off the counter at my OH work. They cut the chain it was attached to the counter with and then sneaked it into the customer toilets to empty it.
      Just couldn't believe it when OH told me. They have CCTV of them doing it but the pictures are a bit grainy so don't know if it will be any good for the police.

We had a son who we lost at ten days old in 1998. He spent all his time in hospital and we were able to stay in the same hospital ( parents rooms) untill we unfourtunatley had to let him go. Anyway.

We noticed that the tv/videos etc were chained and as parents had their own keys to accsess the block, i asked one of the custodians ( these rooms were paid for and run by a charity ) who would break into a hospital just to thieve a tv and video..............

Her answer astounded me and still does to this day............................"The parents my love"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
        a 16 year old stabbed to death at one of our local schools. In one of the best areas in the city too.
        Yeh, just heard it on the news AP, very sad.
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Home owners who try to fiddle an insurance pay out.

Claimed the discharge from a condensing boiler was removing the facing from his bricks.

Went to investigate some two months back and explained its only water vapour and if you look the facing is coming away on all four walls not just the wall with a flue on.

Then received a solicitors letter threatening to sue, went round today with the guy from my insurance company.

He listened to the mans complaint had a look round, took photographs etc.

You should have seen the guys face when the insurance investigator turned and said "Well Mr So & So I suggested you instruct your solicitor to take action, you will loose of course. You will then be liable for your costs and ours and then we shall make a compliant to the police of attempted fraud!. Say nothing Colin we are leaving."

Talk about gob smacked. We haven't stopped giggling about it all day.
          Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Whilst away on Saturday we went off for the night at the beach. Went to a bar and ordered a couple of halves minding our own business, when a woman from a few tables away said do you mind if i ask you a question......
            ok then
            You are such a beautiful girl now why would you go do something like that with your hair
            excuse me, well i like it thank you
            but it looks awful, why would you do something like that, you have ruined how you look, i just do not understand it.
            .........(quiet)
            Sorry have i offended you
            Well you are being quite rude
            sorry i didn't mean to, its just you remind me of my dog and if she had knots in her hair like that i would kill her and rip them all out....
            Now you are offending me so best you stop talking to me.
            We got up and left to go elsewhere

Why do some people move to another country sit in bars and get drunk all day with nothing better to do. grrr

P.s i have dreadlocks, if you do not like it, it´s your problem not mine and i am not asking you to do it to your hair
            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Charlie 'ate' his new ( ish) bed! Naughty dog! I'm sure he 'didn't mean to'! Just got carried away!
              DottyR

Comment

• Tipping it down outside and I was looking forward to going for a walk too.

Comment

• Tipping down here as well I'm meant to be cutting the hedge today, so my mate can clear it away to morrow
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Been all through the new posts and responded to those that I can. Where is everyone?

Comment

• People who Rant because they're bored

Comment

• People who rant about people who rant about being bored

Comment

• We have just literally found out that we are moving a week on Monday and have absolutely nothing packed. Mind you it would help if we had some boxes.

Runs off screaming in panic........
                          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• We have friends coming over for a card night on Saturday. SWMBO has already started, vacuuming, dusting, washing floors etc.

Daren't sit down might get sucked up the pipe, definitely get some "Your in my way............shift."
                            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Thames Water turned up at 7.30 this morning and spent an hour and a half investigating the leak. My builder has back filled the hole so they couldn't see the leak so they'll come back when it's been dug out again. Why did they fill it in when they knew TW were coming out? Grrrrh.

My landline's down and their not coming out to fix it until tomorrow. So no wifi. I have other things to do but I needed access to do urgent business so I'm stuck in a cafe.

Number 3 rant. Why can't Wales & West Utilities coordinate with British Gas. Why do I have to do it.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Moving - I want to take all the plants with me and can't.........Oh eck chickens..........how do we move chickens.........must build a run.........I don't need to sleep..........Oh eck chickens.

Phones for an appointment at the funny farm when the big white van with yellow wheels can pick me up............Oh eck chickens
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X