Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very rude people re fence. Reminds me when we were having a new section of fence between our house and next door's and neighbour came out (onto our property) to inspect the work being done as it was being made to ensure that it wasn't going to anywhere near touch his wall - which it wasn't grrr. We had to pop a fence up to stop our as was then toddler from being able to run straight out of the garden onto the road ...

Rant today is having a long weekend away and wanting very much to just get home as was tired. We hit a nasty traffic jam which made the journey a lot longer and then just as we were about 10 mins from home, the village we needed to drive through was completely cut off by roadworks and the detour we had to take to go round took another 40 mins I should also explain that I get car sick on long journeys.
    LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• No rants for 3 days. What a contented bunch we are.

My rant: the forum is filling up with stupid "fun" threads, to which I can't resist contributing. What a time-waster!
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• For sure Martin, the Vine would be almost dead without the traffic on those threads.

My rant - going doo lally

Comment

• My rant is that my gepgraphy is so bad I have no idea where doo lally is.
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Saw 11 squished fire salamanders in the course of a two hour walk this afternoon. Am yet to see a living one, but I guess they must be common.
            Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• India Lumpy!

2.30pm Car Lights on full beam as it's so dull and dreich, 3.15pm house lights on!
              sigpic

Comment

• Horsey people. Yes, I know I am one but some of them really really shouldn't be allowed to breathe, let alone anything more complex. You'll like this:

Loony 1 spends five minutes slagging-off someone, without bothering to find out the facts first. She does this loud enough that the person can actually hear her.
                When she tries to start a conversation with this person ten minutes later, they quite rightly, turn their back, and walk away without a word. Loony 1 then moans about how rude the other person is.

There's more:

Loony 2 complains EVERY DAY about a specific rule that doesn't suit. It is a rule that has been in force since long before she ever went there, and it isn't going to change, but she STILL moans about it EVERY day!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• My rant..

I have to read the Rant thread now that G4 is back
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• I passed through Rhyl once, it was like looking into Dante's inferno.

Aargh, that looks random but I meant to reply to Small Pumpkin but forgot the quote :-)
                    Last edited by Plot10; 06-11-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Got to have car 'serviced' tomorrow, I do very low mileage these days, just over 2,000 a year, so really not necessary, but have to cos of insurance etc. Hope they give it a clean!
                      DottyR

Comment

• Why is it dog really doesn't want to go for a walk in the wet etc so I cut it short, and we come home, then he goes 'bonkers'! You do feel very silly trying to walk a dog who doesn't want to walk!
                        DottyR

Comment

• I don't watch telly but today I really fancied sitting in front of the box with a glass of wine....it's nearly 10pm and son no2 is still practising his new jazz piece on piano!

Comment

• I left the polly open, the wind picked up a storm and my bubble wrap started coming down. Removed it all and will try and do a better job next week
                            LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Pond liner lifting......................again...............
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• ARGOS and yes I am shouting. They take your money, they do not deliver, they have an army of robotic machines to ensure you will never ever speak to a human to get a lucid answer, their local store phone is never answered.

If I had hair it would now be on the carpet. NEVER AGAIN ARGOS.......................NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!
                                Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X