Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chasing the Heron .......................it was in the bladdy pond...........................There is so much netting, 2 Decoy Herons, CD's hanging all over, string wrapped round the pond.................I'm gonna call it Houdini.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Is fine wire mesh on the pond not an option BM? On second thoughts, probably not. I guess the weight of the heron would be too much!

Rant....Houdini Herons!
      Last edited by Jay22; 09-11-2015, 05:40 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        Chasing the Heron .......................it was in the bladdy pond...........................There is so much netting, 2 Decoy Herons, CD's hanging all over, string wrapped round the pond.................I'm gonna call it Houdini.
        they are greedy horrible things,bet they been flying around eying things up,then calling their mates,must check on mine tomoz,we not far from from the water park where the live and breed
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• It's a bit awkward Jay as it's circular with a small island. I feel quite sad & angry watching this now..............

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• I CANNOT FIND THE CORKSCREW arggggggggg where did i leave it last night
            I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
              I could use every expletive going! Unless they are in hiding in the bottom leaves, it looks like the Heron has cleared out the pond, over 50 fish. The only one I can see is George the 18 year old Koi....................
              Herons

Pictured: The moment a grey heron catches a baby rabbit by the ears, drowns it, then swallows the thing whole | Daily Mail Online

Don't look if you're squeamish...
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• It may be nature but sometimes nature sucks.................

Comment

• It does stuck sometimes indeed. You can't help but wonder why the person taking the photo would stop it but then again there would not be a pay check involved.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisasbolt View Post
                    It does stuck sometimes indeed. You can't help but wonder why the person taking the photo would stop it but then again there would not be a pay check involved.
                    The same reason David Attenborough doesn't stop the lion killing the antelope fawn. Predators kill to eat.

My rant - sometimes nature is too cruel...
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Took the lad we foster (with learning disabilities) to a shop that sells mobile phones. He excitedly chose one which on contract was £27 a month.After half an hour filling in contracts and stuff the computer rejected him because of his credit rating. That is because he has never owed anyone a penny in his life, never had a credit card and is totaly reliable. So to get credit nowadays you have to prove you owe money left right and centre. He was gutted as was I for him.
                      In the end the salesman tried several service providers, explaining that some have different criteria to others. After 4 goes he got accepted by O2 but it shouldn't have come to that.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• That is so often the case Bill, companies like customers that can get into debt, they don't want you to pay on time, that's how they make their money. However that normally applies to HP not phone contracts as they are normally DD. Glad he got sorted in the end.............

Comment

• The person who has hit my dads car and drove off. Don't know when it was done but was picked up on his MOT. The mechanic couldn't understand why the car light wouldn't line up properly so he underneath the car and found the damage. So my dad needs a new head light unit.
                          So thanks very much who ever you are firstly my dad has to fork out for a new light unit, he is still getting his ear chewed off by my mom and I had my ear chewed off about it last night.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Who rings before 7:30 in the morning, i am still worrying about who it was and why. you could have atleast managed a voicemail.

sigpic

Comment

• I'm sure if it had been urgent or important they would have left a message Lisa...probably just cold callers.

Rant...cold callers!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisasbolt View Post
                                It does stuck sometimes indeed. You can't help but wonder why the person taking the photo would stop it but then again there would not be a pay check involved.
                                This is the point i was trying to make yesterday, this really made me laugh this morning

Attached Files

sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X