Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to order new glasses, after Charlie 'stole my current pair again'! This time beyond repair!
    DottyR

Comment

• The price of the cat food she'll eat!

£4.79 for a box of 12 sachets of 'as good as it looks senior"
      Blinking heck.

Comment

• OH is ignoring me and not speaking to me.......

Don't know what I have done wrong :/
        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
          OH is ignoring me and not speaking to me.......

Don't know what I have done wrong :/
          Don't know what to suggest as I suspect you've asked him. When this happened to me it turned out someone had asked him when our annexe would be ready for letting. The annexe was being being refurbished as my office. My ex didn't and probably still doesn't believe where this load of bull p00 came from, he still to this day thinks that I was doing something behind his back and is a major reason our marriage ended.

I would suggest asking other people if he won't reply, or writing him a letter telling him how childish he's being as you can't put things right if you don't know what you're accused of.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^ Frying pan works well in those circumstances ........well that's what SWMBO tells me.
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Insurance companies again e-mail quote £525 on challenge down to £372, how many people do they rip off.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Aussie flu to glandular fever/+thyroid infection.....Just great,great I tell you urrgh

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ xx
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Idiot seller, who sells something as 'Collection and pay by cash only' then won't give out his address...

I cannot use a strong enough word on this forum. In fact, I don't know a strong enough word to describe my opinion of him - and I know some quite strong words!
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Went to buy a new mobile phone. I'm the customer and the one who is going to part with rather a lot of money. The salesman spends the whole time with his sales pitch to my (younger) friend. If it wasn't for the fact that I was getting a very good deal I would have walked out it was sooooo blatantly rude.
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^In those circumstances I usually find that "If you want your commission I would speak to the purchaser" works very well..........

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Just been watering the plot, and something has ruined a large area of my onion patch, they are crushed I am assuming a stray dog always have the coming across the land, and they are always doing damage but i don't know how to change it can't fence off the area far too big. Bl@@dy Spain and it´s animal problem.
                          I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• I bought some paint for my bedroom a couple of years ago. It was on offer, not just this specific colour, but all of it. I didn't buy enough so went back for some more. It's been discontinued so to finish the room I've had to have it specially mixed. Not such a bargain after all!
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

• British Gas, I went to a prospective client today, burst heat exchanger on boiler, no heating or hot water.

British gas quote £4100-00p but don't worry we have a special offer..........£500-00p off if you purchase today. New boiler going in next week, complete with power flush and system update £2250.

Ripping people of when they have a problem is not ethical.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Having to re home my hens because of the @&%$^&(((**** next door.
                                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X