Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So called tradesmen who without finding what it is, cut out pipes that are in their way.

Well chaps it was a boiler condensate drain, so the client has now had acidic condensate running down her brickwork for 6 months, hope your..................................insured.
    Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• The Aldi TV Christmas advert with the "These are a few of my favourite things" song. The horrid grating high pitched voice is like fingernails scratching a blackboard.

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
        I desperately need a sofa bed for my new snug/spare bedroom. All the ones I've seen are either a) too expensive, b) too "studenty" or c) leather (which I personally don't like). But the biggest problem is that they are all greige. Doesn't anyone do a nice, sensible, reasonably priced sofa bed in a colour.
        nope- not going to chat- honest....

IKEA Sofa Beds & Futons | Shop with IKEA

they sell different coloured covers.
        Last edited by Nicos; 04-12-2015, 06:07 PM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Why is it very little lasts any more. Grrrrrr!

Garden spade as last years chrissy pressie - is no more
          The solar fairy lights bought for the chrissy season last year - are no more
          Now the linen line put up this year - is no more

q

Comment

• My nasty neighbour 2 doors away has decided to let off fireworks. My dogs are terrified and I'm currently wearing both of them.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
              My nasty neighbour 2 doors away has decided to let off fireworks. My dogs are terrified and I'm currently wearing both of them.
              I don't care if I'm told off for chatting I really really sympanthise. One of our dogs is terrified, and all these chuffin' fireworks should have finished a month ago.
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Dear Mr Wilko - although I am delighted to find that you sell a similar clumping cat litter to that of Mr Sains which Domino cat deigns acceptable to his delicate a*se, perhaps you might consider selling the product in slightly smaller bags?

Your stores are generally town centre, so your customers are going to have to do some degree of carrying their shopping, and the 10l bag of clumping cat litter weighs in at just short of 2 stone in a shiny slippy bag which perches awkwardly on the hip and whose handles you wouldn't trust.

If your sales of this product are not as you might expect; the product is great, but if a fitty like me finds it a struggle to heft a bag home, you are missing out bigtime on the (even) mad(der) old cat lady market.

Comment

• Irresponsible drivers!
                  DottyR

Comment

• Mad! Had a lovely half hour making my first Xmas wreath. Finished it with just the lovely bits to add, wrapped some silver ribbon around some cinnamon and found some Japanese quince in the garden. I though it looked a little sparse so I got my bucket of cones out of the shed and found a tin of silver spray paint!!!!

Sprayed cones outside on news paper for two seconds and then nothing, came back in with can and poked the nozzle with a pin! flopping 'eck it started spraying everywhere of its own accord,I'm covered, my wreath is covered (in one area) eventually I managed to grab a bag and run it outside. The minute I got out the door the bl@@fy ghing clogged up again!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Scarlet; 06-12-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Sorry Scarlet but I am laughing would love to have seen your face when you stuck the pin in.

I have tears running down my face just imagining the ensuing chaos.

Sorry
                      Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Someone put the posts "FUN: - ???" into a seperate folder.
                        Call it Trash or Bin.
                        See someone has managed to add one to six and made Seven Letter word up now.

To me it is getting a bit OTT now.

Well you wanted a Minor Rant.

Comment

• Grapes who rant but don't come up with an alternative solution, all suggestions welcome............
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I wonder how many times I've posted this rant... (Yeah, feel free if you're bored!)

People who drive at 30 mph.
                            In a 60 limit.
                            In broad daylight.
                            On a rural road.
                            With excellent visibility.
                            But insufficient room for anyone (me) to overtake safely.

Pillock.

I suspect said pillock had just come out the pub.

Tw@t.
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• ^^^they are usually the ones that drive 40mph in a 30 zone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                                I wonder how many times I've posted this rant... (Yeah, feel free if you're bored!)

People who drive at 30 mph.
                                In a 60 limit.
                                In broad daylight.
                                On a rural road.
                                With excellent visibility.
                                But insufficient room for anyone (me) to overtake safely.

Pillock.

I suspect said pillock had just come out the pub.

Tw@t.
                                Well, it was Sunday....................
                                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X