Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots: Flyer through the door 'advertise your property for sale with us' you know the kind. We get two or three a month.

Now, I'd quite like to sell it, actually, and buy something more suitable, and in my chosen area. But I'm sure that is illegal. And our Landlord would probably have a fit.

What makes them idiots, is the fact that it is rented through them!
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• People who think they own the whole pavement your walking on and decided to walk right into you and don't apologise for it.
      Carrie

Comment

• Someone's 'house alarm' going off until after 2am this morning!!
        DottyR

Comment

• Everybody seems to think that the end of the world has been announced and EVERYONE has to charge around the supermarket.....it's horrible........I'm crackered.........please don't make me do it again!
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Lumpy you have my sympathy.

My rant. I knew there would be some snagging problems but 2 of them are rather major. The first is just an electric socket in the wrong place. My son is so, so stressed I will let him find out for himself. If I tell him about it I feel as if I will start WWiii.

The other is a cupboard. It is a floor to ceiling one. The reason for it is to not only hide the boiler but also a bucket, broom, mop etc. What part of the designers emit decided to omit the reason for this cupboard. I asked why it had a shelf in the middle of it and it holds the cupboard together!

I now have a completeley useless cupboard with my cleaning stuff hiding in corners as they always have done for 20 years.
            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
            Oxfordshire

Comment

• I didn't check there was a delivery slot left before finishing my Christmas shopping order. Bugger. At least the list prints out.

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                The other is a cupboard. It is a floor to ceiling one. The reason for it is to not only hide the boiler but also a bucket, broom, mop etc. What part of the designers emit decided to omit the reason for this cupboard. I asked why it had a shelf in the middle of it and it holds the cupboard together!I now have a completely useless cupboard with my cleaning stuff hiding in corners as they always have done for 20 years.
                I know it may sound drastic measures to a new kitchen but there is nothing to stop you cutting notches out of the shelf where you want the mop & brush to stand. Then glue some edging tape on the cuts. At least they will be out of the way.
                Last edited by Bigmallly; 18-12-2015, 04:47 PM.
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Xmas rather than Christmas - appropriate in hurried scribbles and lists and notes but just strikes me as lazy to abreviate when writing a personal message inside a card (or indeed printed on a card).

Bah Humbug Must be getting old.
                  Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by PyreneesPlot View Post
                    Xmas rather than Christmas - appropriate in hurried scribbles and lists and notes but just strikes me as lazy to abreviate when writing a personal message inside a card (or indeed printed on a card).

Bah Humbug Must be getting old.
                    My Dad hates the word xmas.

However I do not have Santa in my house, I do have Father Christmas visting every year. Why do most of the decorations in this country, (which are usually made in china) have to say Santa?

Comment

• Oh, really nice, NOT. On my way out to do all my Christmas shopping when the postie arrived with a recorded delivery letter for me. 2 days before Christmas I get a nasty letter from my step daughter stating that I hadn't asked her permission to put the kitchen extension on the house. The house is mine until I die when it reverts to her. I have a court order requiring me to do this extension at my expense but in my own time.

She wants copies of all the receipts, plans, planning permission, guarantees etc. A lot of this is not yet available as the work isn't finished yet. The plan and planning permission are freely available online.

A condition of me keeping the house I paid for was that I did the extension. I fail to see why I had to ask her permission.

This has really, really upset me. I can't stop shaking and my heart feels as if it's working overtime.
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Tell her to back off or get the agreement changed.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Ask her if her nastiness comes naturally or if she has to practise it
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Write your response, then have a christmassy fire and burn both letters

Rant - unnecessary nastiness, especially at this time of year.

Comment

• NG I like your style, my suggestion would be far, far to rude for this site.
                              Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Potstubsdustbins View Post
                                NG I like your style, my suggestion would be far, far to rude for this site.
                                PM me, I could do with a rude response.
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X